What is "Crucified with Christ"? AKA the infamous Meat and Milk seals debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
beef_or-not-pptx.jpg

graceandpeace

Untellectual;3027557]Where are you getting this "seal of the meat" from? Why are you saying, "we can never fall"?It is difficult to know if you are thinking maturity is salvation or not.

Other than the other verses on it, that I am tired of posting...here is another:

'seal of meat':

1 Cr 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able [to bear it], neither yet now are ye able.

Bold..the milk is unto salvation.
Yellow..the meat is unto maturity...but, these were not yet ready for it...they were not secure in even the milk, yet.

1Cr 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

1Cr 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

1Cr 3:5 ¶ Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

1Cr 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Here Paul defines WHO can teach the meat; GOD, via the Holy Spirit...and, Paul wrote out a witness to what it is, in his writings...not to teach it to men; for he already knew he could not teach it to men...he didnt even receive it of men...no man can receive it of men!

It only comes with increase, as we each INDIVIDUALLY grow...via the Holy Spirit.

Those who are saved have the milk first and then the meat. It is not that we are saved by the milk.

Yes, we are only saved by understanding the milk...you cannot KNOW the meat, until you have the Holy Spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit that teaches you the meat...NOT men.

graceandpeace

The whole REASON men are deceived, is because they allow other men's meat to take them OUT of the MILK that saved them.

Meat only comes by revelation of the Holy Spirit; as Paul taught..not by teachings of men, that so many are deceived through.

This is why Jesus said, "do not desire the meat that PERISHETH", He alone can teach you the meat.

I am done with this thread.....thanks for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.