What is the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ?

Right Divider

Body part

Robert Pate

Banned
A covenant is a promise. God made many promises to Israel. The New Covenant was that God's people would be justified, sanctified and redeemed by Jesus Christ and his Gospel and would be given the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 8:10-12. This is why Paul said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

All of the promises that God made to Israel were fulfilled when he gave them Jesus Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
A covenant is a promise. God made many promises to Israel.
Yes, like a new covenant.
The New Covenant was that God's people would be justified, sanctified and redeemed by Jesus Christ and his Gospel and would be given the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 8:10-12.
Bait and switch. The new covenant is with ISRAEL and not the generic "God's people".
This is why Paul said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.
Yes, Paul wrote that! Good job!
All of the promises that God made to Israel were fulfilled when he gave them Jesus Christ.
WRONG... many of the promises that God made to Israel are yet to be fulfilled.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Stop what?

Using fallacious arguments to assert your position.

Begging the question is a logical fallacy. You're using question begging statements in your posts.

I'm telling you to stop it, because it's illogical and irrational to use such arguments.

Continuing to do so only degrades your reasoning capabilities.

Maybe you need to take a sedative and go lay down.

As RD said, keep this up and you WILL be on forced vacation from TOL.

Robert Pate

Banned
Using fallacious arguments to assert your position.

Begging the question is a logical fallacy. You're using question begging statements in your posts.

I'm telling you to stop it, because it's illogical and irrational to use such arguments.

Continuing to do so only degrades your reasoning capabilities.

As RD said, keep this up and you WILL be on forced vacation from TOL.
So, I should not question you or Right Divider or I will be kicked off?