What is the record for the quickest banishment from TOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

I ws curious because Janus got banned in two days. He joined 1/12/05 and got banned 1/14/05 9:29 PM...

The Berean

I realize there are rules about not discussing the reasons/people are banned. I don't really want to know why a person got banned but how fast they got banned. From my obvservations on TOL, I seriously doubt that Janus two day stay was the shortest. Just curious...:bannana:

SOTK

Originally posted by The Berean

I realize there are rules about not discussing the reasons/people are banned. I don't really want to know why a person got banned but how fast they got banned. From my obvservations on TOL, I seriously doubt that Janus two day stay was the shortest. Just curious...:bannana:

I've seen a few people banned within minutes (like 3-5 minutes). A couple of these bans were people using sexual-type user names, and I saw another person get banned for spamming advertisements.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I also beleive the time for someone to get banned, when they come back in under another user name, after being banned, is shorter than two days.:chuckle:

Crow

The quickest I've ever seen someone banned was back when we had a migration of trolls to this site. I believe that it was in just under a minute of their first post.

SOTK

Originally posted by Crow

The quickest I've ever seen someone banned was back when we had a migration of trolls to this site. I believe that it was in just under a minute of their first post.

Now that's quick on the draw! :Grizzly:

:D

AtheistsAreGod

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
On this banning subject, as I can't be bothered to read the rules, am I allowed to swear at christians and call them idiots or is that 'sac-religious' here?

Crow

Originally posted by AtheistsAreGod

On this banning subject, as I can't be bothered to read the rules, am I allowed to swear at christians and call them idiots or is that 'sac-religious' here?

The illiterate are not required to read the rules, we only require that they obey them.

:wave2: Bye, bye Jackielabby! (again)

taoist

Thanks, Crow, the grating inconsistency of his username was beginning to bother me. "AtheistsAreGod" indeed! As an atheist, I'd call him an apostate.

The Berean

Originally posted by taoist

Thanks, Crow, the grating inconsistency of his username was beginning to bother me. "AtheistsAreGod" indeed! As an atheist, I'd call him an apostate.

I never considered an atheist could be an apostate. Interesting idea...:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.