ECT What is your view of MAD and MADists? (Strictly for people who are not mad)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You couldn't resist. Could you? I knew it would be hard for you, and I'm not expecting many responses in this thread, but if you Mads could sit back and observe, I'd be impressed.

Do you see me in your theology club threads?

No I respect the rules.
You're not in the Theology Club !

MAD is the best understanding of scripture on the planet, unlike your tongue speaking church -

Interplanner

At least we believe the Bible.

Myst,
you have to agree to do the work here. I believe it too, but it is not showing 2P2P. You have to do the work here of showing that there really is 2P2P. You can't 'just say it is so' and 'that's the Bible' because several of us know otherwise.

Interplanner

Luke 19:44

You have to comment on the 10 other factors I have asked you to see. I just made a list, also, of what happens when you explode Mt24A from that setting. It is chaos.

The babies nursing at the crucifixion would go through the DofJ as adults, Lk 23. That was what Lk 21 and Mt 24A were about and 'fall on us' as called to the mountains was first used by Christ about that. The event is thus time-locked without any chance of discrepancy.

Besides, he wept that those people listening to 19:44 would be slaughtered! Where is your understanding?

glorydaz

If I were to place such a "Personal Restriction" on one of my threads, my thread would be inundated with those I have restricted. You don't have the authority to take over an entire thread. If asked by the Mods to stop, I will obey their command. That's the way it works on TOL. You created this thread so non-MADDESTS could bash MADDESTS and are trying to stop any debate from occurring. That's not really the right thing to do. What if everybody decided who could and who could not post on their thread. Then, everybody would be bashing their opponents and their opponents would have to stand by without any recourse.

You're correct, GM. :thumb:

This OP is built upon a faulty premise full of lies and slander.

And look at the space these whiners are taking up in the Woodshed.
Andy, you and Nang should get over yourselves. It ain't a pretty sight.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
[MENTION=9932]andyc[/MENTION] This board is owned by Open Theists and Depensationalists. You have to learn the live with them as detractors if you are going to open a thread on their forum. ;)

I have been a member of TOL since April of 2007 and have started numerous threads over the years, with the assurance that I as the OP, could freely designate known protestors of my views ahead of time, that they would not be allowed to interfere with my threads.

I was never advised otherwise . . .

Also, I have participated in numerous threads where other (non-dispensational or OT) OPs have exerted the same privilege.

Since 2007 I have assumed that was a right of TOL membership that protected TOL members who went to the trouble of starting threads to share their Christian views, from unnecessary or malicious interference, if such anticipated interference was precluded and prohibited from the thread, from the very start.

Never, was this courtesy to OP's ever limited to only Open Theism posters, to my knowledge.

Now, all of a sudden, only Open Theists are given freedom to post without opposition? But all differing views remain subject to Open Theistic interference and opposition despite the OP's desires and requests to initiate a thread free from such opposition?

glorydaz

I have been a member of TOL since April of 2007 and have started numerous threads over the years, with the assurance that I as the OP, could freely designate known protestors of my views ahead of time, that they would not be allowed to interfere with my threads.

I was never advised otherwise . . .

Also, I have participated in numerous threads where other (non-dispensational or OT) OPs have exerted the same privilege.

Since 2007 I have assumed that was a right of TOL membership that protected TOL members who went to the trouble of starting threads to share their Christian views, from unnecessary or malicious interference, if such anticipated interference was precluded and prohibited from the thread, from the very start.

Never, was this courtesy to OP's ever limited to only Open Theism posters, to my knowledge.

Now, all of a sudden, only Open Theists are given freedom to post without opposition? But all differing views remain subject to Open Theistic interference and opposition despite the OP's desires and requests to initiate a thread free from such opposition?

Cool, when we start a thread about the cultist Reformed Church, you can not participate. :banana:

andyc

If I were to place such a "Personal Restriction" on one of my threads, my thread would be inundated with those I have restricted. You don't have the authority to take over an entire thread. If asked by the Mods to stop, I will obey their command. That's the way it works on TOL. You created this thread so non-MADDESTS could bash MADDESTS and are trying to stop any debate from occurring. That's not really the right thing to do. What if everybody decided who could and who could not post on their thread. Then, everybody would be bashing their opponents and their opponents would have to stand by without any recourse.

I leave the theology club threads alone out of respect. Cant you leave one thread alone?

andyc

You're correct, GM. :thumb:

This OP is built upon a faulty premise full of lies and slander.

And look at the space these whiners are taking up in the Woodshed.
Andy, you and Nang should get over yourselves. It ain't a pretty sight.

If Im wrong, create a thread to tackle where Im wrong.
Some years ago chickenman created a thread for those seeking to understand mad, it was requested that mad debatrs stay out of that thread, which we did. Later the thread was moved to the theology club. Out of respect, I have not joined that, because I understand its not a place for debate.
The mads here are incapable of respecting the wishes of someone interested in what non mads think of mad.

Im beginning to think you cant keep out of this thread because youre concerned by what non mads might actually think of you when the facts are presented.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Im wrong, create a thread to tackle where Im wrong.
Some years ago chickenman created a thread for those seeking to understand mad, it was requested that mad debatrs stay out of that thread, which we did. Later the thread was moved to the theology club. Out of respect, I have not joined that, because I understand its not a place for debate.
The mads here are incapable of respecting the wishes of someone interested in what non mads think of mad.

Im beginning to think you cant keep out of this thread because youre concerned by what non mads might actually think of you when the facts are presented.

Some good advice. Get yourself a good "Spell Check" program.