Theology Club: WHEN WAS THE LAW SET ASIDE ??

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and at this present time , I see that the Gentiles sheep nations of Matt 25 being saved in the Millennium by the Grafting of the Olive Tree in Rom 11 :20-24 !

By Matt 25 , these Gentile sheep people will be in the Millennial Kingdom with Israel , so how will they be saved as the Body of Christ will not be there !!

dan p

Thanks

I think that the sheep nations are Gentiles of the tribulation who treat Christ's brethren well. These sheep enter the M K in in glorified bodies. As does the saved nation of Israel. We will enter the kingdom in our glorified bodies... This is what I've been taught

Posted from the TOL App!

DAN P

Thanks

I think that the sheep nations are Gentiles of the tribulation who treat Christ's brethren well. These sheep enter the M K in in glorified bodies. As does the saved nation of Israel. We will enter the kingdom in our glorified bodies... This is what I've been taught

Posted from the TOL App!

Hi and I see that differently !

Israel will become Kings and Priests in the Kingdom of Heaven as Rev 1:6 and also in Ex 19:6 reveal and no Gentiles are INVITED !!

This is where the New Covenant , the Palestinian , Abrahamic and Davidic are really put into operation !

I see us as being Shown as trophys of His Grace in Eph2:7 !

I do not see the Sheep people as entering the Millennial Kingdom in Glorified bodies nor a verse to back that up , other wise , why Rom 11:21 , 23 , 24 !!

Gentiles can be Grafted In or Grafted Out !!

DAN P