Whistleblowers Say FBI Has Evidence Joe Biden Involved in Family Business Schemes

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Whistleblowers Say FBI Has Evidence Joe Biden Involved in Family Business Schemes

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), who testified Thursday before the House’s new Select Subcommittee on Political Weaponization, said whistleblower disclosures indicate the FBI has evidence that President Joe Biden is aware of the family business schemes, a statement that directly contradicts the president.

Joe Biden and his staff have claimed seven times that he’s had no part in the family business schemes.

“I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings. Here’s what I know — I know Trump deserves to be investigated,”Biden claimed in 2019.

But Sen. Grassley, speaking before the first “Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government” hearing, told House members that whistleblower disclosures “make clear the FBI has within its possession very significant, impactful, and voluminous evidence with respect to potential criminal conduct by Hunter and James Biden.”

“These disclosures also allege that Joe Biden was aware of Hunter Biden’s business arrangements and may have been involved in some of them,” Grassley added.