ECT WHO COMPLETED THIS DISPENSATION OF GRACE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and Col 1:25 reads , " Of which I became a servant according to the DISPENSATION of God , the one having been given to me for you to COMPLETE the WORD of God !

The 3 verb tenses " am made " and " is given " and to " COMPLETE or FULFILL " are in the AORIST TENSE and it was Paul's job to complete the written word about DISPENSATIONISM !!

This is why rightly dividing is important in Paul's letters and for all the bible , " to make all see what is the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY !!

DAN P

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and Col 1:25 reads , " Of which I became a servant according to the DISPENSATION of God , the one having been given to me for you to COMPLETE the WORD of God !

The 3 verb tenses " am made " and " is given " and to " COMPLETE or FULFILL " are in the AORIST TENSE and it was Paul's job to complete the written word about DISPENSATIONISM !!

This is why rightly dividing is important in Paul's letters and for all the bible , " to make all see what is the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY !!

DAN P

Amen, Dan. there are several verses of scripture where Paul specifically tells FIRST, of The Dispensation Of Grace From Christ Jesus. The only reason i can possibly imagine for folks to "debate" that, is because they missed it the FIRST hundred times they "skimmed" through the Bible. focusing solely on what Jesus said BEFORE Crucifixion, as if that was ALL Christ Says. IMO, the problem is pride, ego and embarrassment for being wrong . . . FOR SO LONG.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yep! Paul was given the dispensation of God for us, to fulfil the word of God

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest!

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
DISPENSATION OF THE TIMES
(SPIRITUAL LAWS OF THAT TIME PERIOD)

Eph 1:3-14
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth-- in Him.
11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
Eph 3:1-5
1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles--
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
Acts 17:29
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
(NKJ)
2 Pet 1:4
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(NKJ)
2 Pet 1:2-3
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
(NKJ)

xxx Dispensation is the spiritual laws dispenced for a specific time period. And for us in christianity it is to find the Holy Spirit and submit to Him.
In the beginning some of the dispensations-Gen 2-17,Gen 4-7, Gen 27-8, John 15-14.

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

SaulToPaul 2

Yep! Paul was given the dispensation of God for us, to fulfil the word of God

Indeed, filled up the word of God, and:

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Indeed, filled up the word of God, and:

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

:up: Yes! That tells me right there, that while the 12 suffered; it was not for the Church, the Body of Christ! Paul suffered for us!