who is last on your R candidate list?

republicanchick

believe it or not Kasich is not on the bottom of my list.. despite being very rude @ the debates.. but he isn't in my first 3 faves either

well, i like a lot of what Trump says, but he scares me... sometimes i am not even sure why... and sometimes i am... but anyhow...

top 3 are

Cruz
Huckabee
[can't decide between Rubio and Paul...]

i like Fiorina.. like her outspoken-ness... how she isn't shy about going after Hellary :) and other Dems.. but again... not going to vote for someone who doesn't think ALL human life from conception until natural death should be protected...

you know... i heard somewhere that the Dead Sea is called Dead b/c of the sin of murdering your own children that happened there in ancient times ... It was cursed by God, apparently.

(you know.. that evil king who had child sacrifice in the Old T... can't recall his name off the top of my head...)

++++

journey

Bush next to last,

Trump last.

There's a lot of things that I like about Trump, but I don't think he can run a country.

theophilus

I can't stand any of them.

And if Hillary gets elected I'm moving to some land where might makes right.

republicanchick

Bush next to last,

Trump last.

There's a lot of things that I like about Trump, but I don't think he can run a country.

yeh... reflects my sentiments more/less

He seems to maybe... have a lawless streak like other folks in positions of power we could mention

and also Jindal seems to be right re the narcissism .. Please, America, let's not go narcissm AGAIN
____

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yeh... reflects my sentiments more/less

He seems to maybe... have a lawless streak like other folks in positions of power we could mention

and also Jindal seems to be right re the narcissism .. Please, America, let's not go narcissm AGAIN
____

In case you hadn't heard Jindal is out.