Who is the "Deep State / Swamp"? Name names!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yes, I see the difference. The Democrats are more honest about where they stand on the issues whereas the Republicans are lying phonies.
Your party being honest about being pro-pedophila is not something to brag about, UN.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You sure do spend a lot of time defending them.
I do. I'd spend more time defending the Republicans if they weren't so busy defending the indefensible.
You actually think they're being dishonest when they criticize Florida's anti-groomer bill?
You're dodging. Give me quotes that confirm your claim that Democrats have been "honest about being pro-pedophilia," as you put it. Direct verbatim quotes or it didn't happen.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Give me quotes that confirm your claim that Democrats have been "honest about being pro-pedophilia," as you put it. Direct verbatim quotes or it didn't happen.
It was your claim, not mine. I'm simply agreeing with you when you said in post #22, "The Democrats are more honest about where they stand on the issues." When the Groomer party opposes Florida's anti-grooming bill, I agree with you that they are being honest about where they stand on that issue.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It was your claim, not mine.
You said that the Democratic Party "adopted pedophilia as a part of its platform," here in this post:
There's a big difference between having some members of your party being pedophiles and your party itself adopting pedophilia as part of its platform.
All I'm asking you to do is to prove your claim. Quote from the platform of the Democratic Party where they say that they have done that.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You said that the Democratic Party "adopted pedophilia as a part of its platform," here in this post:

All I'm asking you to do is to prove your claim. Quote from the platform of the Democratic Party where they say that they have done that.
In post #16 I said, "The Groomer Party is getting there at breakneck speed." I'm 100% right about that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Maybe he’s used to right-wingers making up these outlandish lies and not getting pushback when they post them at Rumble or wherever, where no proof is needed. Or wanted.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Maybe he’s used to right-wingers making up these outlandish lies and not getting pushback when they post them at Rumble or wherever, where no proof is needed. Or wanted.
He bought into Y2K and QAnon among other obviously fraudulent conspiracies, so this is par for the course for him I'm afraid. Some people just go through life being immune to evidence as a matter of course.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
One Republican congressman compared to the entire Groomer Party seating a pro-pedophila SCOTUS Justice. Are you sure you want to get in this ring?
Matt Gaetz is not just any Republican--he's a MAGA Republican. He supports Trump and he enjoys Trump's support in return. And, he appears to be a groomer. Where is Q when you really need him? Nowhere to be found.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Where is Q when you really need him? Nowhere to be found.
It looks like Q might be getting ready to post on Trump's Truth Social. Every username is required to have a minimum of 3 characters. However, the very first member to sign up (before the gates were opened up for the public) was granted an exception. That member only has 1 character in their username: Q.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It looks like Q might be getting ready to post on Trump's Truth Social. Every username is required to have a minimum of 3 characters. However, the very first member to sign up (before the gates were opened up for the public) was granted an exception. That member only has 1 character in their username: Q.
I'm sure you're looking forward to him telling you more lies that your itching ears long to hear, to feed your strong delusion.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yikes !
I'm sure glad I'm in the middle, and not on the right or the left.
I'm capable of skewering both the left and the right, but I'm also capable of moving to the left or to the right depending on the situation. But generally speaking, I think it's fair to say that the safest place to be is somewhere near the middle. The nearest approximation to truth can usually be found somewhere in the middle ground between two extremes.

Hoping

Banned
I'm capable of skewing both the left and the right, but I'm also capable of moving to the left or to the right depending on the situation. But generally speaking, I think it's fair to say that the safest place to be is somewhere near the middle. The nearest approximation to truth can usually be found somewhere between two extremes.
I don't really think that is a good way to measure/locate the truth.
Is there a middle-ground for abortion?
Murder?
Theft?
I'ld say "No".