Who wants dead cops? Criminals!

rainee

Who wants dead cops?? Criminals!!

Criminals are the ones who want cops dead.
No more of this anti police demonstration crud.

WE have known all along who really wants cops dead.

We think the criminal element are now mixing in with the anarchists and political activists and those poor some who are really gullible and really think this may help black communities.

Who kills black men? Is that a trick question?
Black criminals, usually.

What do black people need?
Less black bad boys.

Get them out of your marches.

And start facing the real problem.
Right now with the poor job opportunities and the economic strangling going on in cities, counties, businesses etc etc - what black communities and families need to see is they do not want to encourage more black criminals.

Why? Because they can't survive like that.
There is no future in it.

Black men were usually the perpetrators of crimes against black people in black communities -- but it seems no one can say that or try to work with that. Instead black men and others are angry because cops have acted like they might be criminals if they are black?
Cops act the same way with other people who look like they may belong to a group who is breaking the law.

Stop the crud.

Now about the poor killer who shot the cops?

He was like many many others whose life was nothing to them.

And he knew once he shot (and thought he killed) his girlfriend that there was no going back. He liked the idea of it.

He was going to to be somebody - like Lee Harvey Oswald - like hundreds of people - so he went to do that.

Can the Mayor really say he is not guilty as are many others for giving cop killing a way for the guy to make his name and go out the way??

C'mon! Of course you are guilty, Mayor. You idiot. You gave another poor idiot a way to make himself some body.

How stupid you all are. If you don't find training and jobs and get rid of the drug crap how are you going to save young black men from their own self destruction? Will it really mattter whether a cop has to kill them or another black person?

Now this is the most important thing but I fear you will not hear it - God gives value. God makes people important - He elevates them.

Those young black men need that confidence, that kind of respect first.

shagster01

TOL's criminal element have spoken (one's a drug addict, I'm not sure why the other hates authority like he does).

I used to be in law enforcement as a Corrections Officer about 12 years ago. We were distant colleagues, me and you.

You know what made me quit? The criminals. Not the ones being detained. The ones doing the detaining.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I used to be in law enforcement as a Corrections Officer about 12 years ago. We were distant colleagues, me and you.

You know what made me quit? The criminals. Not the ones being detained. The ones doing the detaining.

So you were more comfortable around murderers, rapist and child molesters ( I would have said drug addicts, but that's a given) then men and women that swore to uphold the law?.

rainee

What happens when the cops are the criminals?

Hi,
As you see I really posted what was laying heavily on my mind with all of the game playing going on lately.

What you are asking is, of course, deflecting from the subject - do you know why?

Because it may sound as if it is a problem equal to hundreds of black victims crying out "help us help, help us, black men are committing crimes against us" when it is not equal in size at all.

But ok, I admit it, people who represent authority have a doubly hard duty. One is to face someone who can be worse than they are and the other is to be too bad a'd themselves.

I wish it weren't so.

My friend's younger brother was white (still is) and I guess looked kind of like a redneck hoodlum when he was coming into his young adulthood.

First a cop pulled over a car full of him and his friends and ended up making them open a six pack or something of unopened beer cans and emptying them out.. Now who knows what attitudes had been communicated to the officer before that?

But afterwards the outrage over that injustice fit the young man like a second skin. Just mentioning it brought it out.

I tried to help him for the future.
I showed him how to say nicely, "Yes Officer, how are you today?"
The macabre twisted result was frightening. I couldn't tell if the young man looked drug crazed or demon possessed when saying it.

But it all worked itself out...
He got a speeding ticket.
Then more speeding tickets.
Then lost his drivers license - and of course by that time - his car insurance had first been dropped and then what he was able to get cost like the down payments on a house. And yes, I think he was targeted, probably after the first speeding ticket - and by more than one cop.

But in the long run do you think respecting authority which would have cost him swallowing his pride --AND taking a loss in beer - could have saved that white boy in the small town he lived in?

Yes.

So down on this level we can't deal with cops who break rules - that has to be done another way.

shagster01

So you were more comfortable around murderers, rapist and child molesters ( I would have said drug addicts, but that's a given) then men and women that swore to uphold the law?.

Those were the people sworn to uphold the law.

I had a colleague kill his wife when he found out she was sleeping with an officer from another local PD. A third officer helped hide the evidence. Luckily it was all on tape.

Our Sheriff only promotes the ladies that will sleep with him, one of whom is the officer that helped hide the evidence of that killing.

One of my officer buddies was driving drunk one night. He got pulled over, and rather than getting arrested, the cop just followed him home to make sure he got there alright.

I was told by my supervisor that if I ever got pulled over, I can just flash my badge and be on my way.

My wife's uncle (by marriage) was a police chief in Oregon. He got fired (forced to "retire") for ethics violations and then immediately hired on as a chief in your home state of Washington.

Want me to continue?

If you truly were a cop, you know the corruption that is in there. Or you are a complete oblivious idiot. One of the two.

shagster01

Like all criminals (people who break laws) they should be arrested.

What's your point doper?

My point is that cops protect other cops.

10857964_740281576056365_7961062519281432111_n.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I had a colleague kill his wife when he found out she was sleeping with an officer from another local PD. A third officer helped hide the evidence. Luckily it was all on tape.

Our Sheriff only promotes the ladies that will sleep with him, one of whom is the officer that helped hide the evidence of that killing.

One of my officer buddies was driving drunk one night. He got pulled over, and rather than getting arrested, the cop just followed him home to make sure he got there alright.

I was told by my supervisor that if I ever got pulled over, I can just flash my badge and be on my way.

Want me to continue?

Yes, please do, but instead of pointing out what a few bad apples did, tell us about the vast majority of police officers that swore to uphold the Constitution and do just that, those that put on a uniform and give their wife and kids a kiss knowing after they walk out the door they might not ever see them again.

484819581.jpg

05funeral_600.JPG

1409263450404_wps_3_Oklahoma_City_police_offi.jpg

resodko

BANNED
Banned

who would you be more comfortable around?

criminals who don't try to pretend they're not, or criminals who wear a uniform and a badge and think they're above the law?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
who would you be more comfortable around?

criminals who don't try to pretend they're not, or criminals who wear a uniform and a badge and think they're above the law?

Have you been taking hits off of shag's dope vaporizer this morning res?

I've worked around both. I get much more pleasure in seeing the latter put behind bars because they'd taken advantage of the public's trust and the laws that they swore to uphold.

MarcATL

My wife's uncle (by marriage) was a police chief in Oregon. He got fired (forced to "retire") for ethics violations and then immediately hired on as a chief in your home state of Washington.

Want me to continue?

If you truly were a cop, you know the corruption that is in there. Or you are a complete oblivious idiot. One of the two.
Sounds like a gang of thugs that is allowed to live above the law.

The law for THEE but not for ME essentially.