WHO WILL ENTER THE CITY OF GOD?

DougE

Isaiah 26:1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

The strong city, the new Jerusalem which comes down from heaven to the earth:

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Isaiah 26:2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

The gates of the heavenly city will open:

Revelation 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

The remnant of Israel will enter into the city; they are the righteous nation:

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Pipiripi

This people are entering the the New Jerusalem. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Are you one of us?

Right Divider

Body part
This people are entering the the New Jerusalem. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Are you one of us?
I'm already seated in heavenly places. Why would I want to go to a city on the earth? (Beautiful and perfect though it may be).

Your lack of understanding the Bible in its progressive revelation has you very confused.

Pipiripi

I'm already seated in heavenly places. Why would I want to go to a city on the earth? (Beautiful and perfect though it may be).

Your lack of understanding the Bible in its progressive revelation has you very confused.
Wait, and ask for lesson. The city I'm talking about of it, is still in heaven. Read Isaiah 66.

Pipiripi

You're no teacher.

The city that the Hebrews are looking for comes DOWN out of heaven. Rev 21:2

The body of Christ is not looking for a city. We are complete in Christ as parts of His body. Col 2:10
The Hebrews and all Israelites that don't have Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, shall not entered in the New Jerusalem.

The body of Christ who is His true church are these persons: Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.
Are you one of them?

Pipiripi

If you think so, what about a debate? I am a Saturday Sabbath keeper!! I think that you are a Sunday keeper if not let me know.

Choose your Chapter and we begin by verse 1. Don't be afraid!!

Pipiripi

I don't keep any day of the week.
There is no sabbath in the body of Christ.

You're silly.
I know that I'm silly, that's why I ready for a debate BIBLICAL.

You don't know what Sabbath means. Just man teachings, and man's teachings come from Satan himself.

Sabbath is a day made in the creation. And the sabbath will stay for eternity.

Right Divider

Body part
I know that I'm silly, that's why I ready for a debate BIBLICAL.
Go ahead and make some claims. We will evaluate them.
You don't know what Sabbath means. Just man teachings, and man's teachings come from Satan himself.
You are a liar.
Sabbath is a day made in the creation.
The seventh day sabbath came AFTER the six days of creation.
And the sabbath will stay for eternity.
Not for the body of Christ to which it never applied.

Pipiripi

A believing Israelite. It's just that simple.
Not true.
Abraham has 2 sons Ishmael and Isaac. One was free and the other was from a slave woman.

So, if you know the story then you understand that God choose.

It is just like the same today. If you read Romans 11 completely then you will realize that the Gentiles are entered to the three(Jesus) where a true israelite (physical) that have rejected Jesus.

So if we entered an orange to a lemon three, shall this fruit taste the same as the original? No, but that is what happened to us that is Gentiles. This is a parable exactly how Paul have stated it. But we know that Jesus was a Jew. And from there everyone that accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour is an israelite Spiritual. I hope that you are open to understand this truth.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Not true.
Abraham has 2 sons Ishmael and Isaac. One was free and the other was from a slave woman.

It is just like the same today. If you read Romans 11 completely then you will realize that the Gentiles are entered to the three(Jesus) where a true israelite (physical) that have rejected Jesus.

So if we entered an orange to a lemon three, shall this fruit taste the same as the original? No, but that is what happened to us that is Gentiles. This is a parable exactly how Paul have stated it. But we know that Jesus was a Jew. And from there everyone that accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour is an israelite Spiritual. I hope that you are open to understand this truth.
Galatians 4
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

This he wrote to Gentiles. And this too:
Ephesians 3
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of [GOD's] promise in Christ by the gospel

What's your first language, if I might ask?

Right Divider

Body part
Not true.
Jacob was Abraham's GRANDSON.
Yes, so what? The body of Christ is a NEW creature. It's not Israel in any way.

Just more confusion on your part. The body of Christ is the ONE NEW MAN.

Pipiripi

Galatians 4
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

This he wrote to Gentiles. And this too:
Ephesians 3
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of [GOD's] promise in Christ by the gospel

What's your first language, if I might ask?
Papiamentu, I can defend myself with 4 languages. My language is papiamentu, then Spanish, Dutch and English.

Read the book of Hebrews my friend. What about Isaiah 56:1-8 and Isaiah 66:20-22?