Why are american angry?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The UK is nosy, and it's always been in their nature to be pompous, overly grand whistle blowers.

Also
They still secretly suffer from historical envy. That's why they always try to criticize America.

We [those who slag] do secretly admire Americans, Americans "talk big" because they ARE big.....but Americans do sweep many things under the carpet.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The article basically expresses why I'm "angry." This day in age, if you're a white American, it can feel like you're under attack from all sides (whether from the corporations, from minorities, from immigrants, from muslims, from corrupt politicians, etc.) and it feels like our backs are to the corner.

I don't like the way that this country is heading.

My desires as a white American are rather simple:

I want corporations and politicians to play fair, and I want everyone else to go away and leave us alone. ;)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We need to take all the far leftists and catapult them to Europe, where they will be happy since they can't hack being American.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
We need to take all the far leftists and catapult them to Europe, where they will be happy since they can't hack being American.

Europe? No, no. Europe doesn't need more of that claptrap. Catapult them all to Islamic North Africa. They think muslims are ok, right? Let them go live with them. :rolleyes:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Men were still men, the women still looked like women :chuckle:

But seriously,
The Constitution and original, founding values were held immutable, and the focus was on the individual and not society.
US Constitution: Preamble

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

- We the People

- a more perfect Union

- insure domestic Tranquility

- the common defence

- the general Welfare

- to ourselves and our Posterity

The wording of the Preamble, which articulates the goals of the Constitution, uses collective and not individual terms.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Who was at war?

It's easy to say whatever about 9/11 now, but when it happened the whole country was singing a whole different story. So easy it is that people forget.
The whole country supported the war because they chose to believe that the Bush Administration knew what it was talking about and that it wouldn't lie to them.

Krsto

Denial is such a safe harbor for you libs.

The fact is that the whole world recognized our greatness.

We lost the respect of most of the world under Bush Jr. 70% of Americans realize this, according to polls. You don't, because you live in a conservative bubble.

Krsto

Who was at war?

It's easy to say whatever about 9/11 now, but when it happened the whole country was singing a whole different story. So easy it is that people forget.

Yup. America wanted revenge. It's just what Christian nations do.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
We lost the respect of most of the world ....

the leftist retards in the third world and europe, sure

but they're still willing to take our foreign aid, and immigrants keep crowding our shores

Last edited:

glorydaz

We lost the respect of most of the world under Bush Jr. 70% of Americans realize this, according to polls. You don't, because you live in a conservative bubble.

Yeah, that real world of COMMON SENSE is certainly shrinking. I can't argue with you there.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

And how much more respect have we lost since Obummer took the reins, we have lost even the respect of those that have been long time allies & friends...I know don't realize that because you are a hopeless liberal who would vote for a felon or a commie this next election now wouldn't you?