Why do wackos always target Conservatives (Boehner)?

republicanchick

Wait, who was the last president to be assassinated?

umm... HELLLLOOOO!

he was Catholic

(I hear he repented of his womanizing near the end of his life... probably became a better Catholic than we will ever know... )

so anyhow... yeh, Catholics are always the target of the liberal (redundancy alert) libs.. goess w/o saying

which you would KNOW if you were Catholic... or even if you just... like read a newspaper or watched (reliable) news...

(also Kennedy was more R than D in a LOT of wways.. reduced taxes... "A rising tide lifts all boats" I think that is a Kenney quote (?)

+++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
don't know the man
He was just elevated to the top of the Republican leadership. Maybe FOX "News" backed off from the matter. It is certainly an alarming and embarrassing news item.

He said that he was just like "(Noted racist and KKK GOP candidate David Duke but "without the baggage."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait, who was the last president to be assassinated?

He was not a liberal. In fact, he was murdered by an extreme liberal for his tax cuts and starting a war against his communist party. Nice try though.

Ask not what your country can do for you....

musterion

Harvey Milk was hardly a conservative.

There's something wrong with the logic underlying the premise of this thread. Starts with "s" and rhymes with cupidity.

shagster01

umm... HELLLLOOOO!

he was Catholic

(I hear he repented of his womanizing near the end of his life... probably became a better Catholic than we will ever know... )

so anyhow... yeh, Catholics are always the target of the liberal (redundancy alert) libs.. goess w/o saying

which you would KNOW if you were Catholic... or even if you just... like read a newspaper or watched (reliable) news...

(also Kennedy was more R than D in a LOT of wways.. reduced taxes... "A rising tide lifts all boats" I think that is a Kenney quote (?)

+++

You complain about RINOS and say JFK was basically a Republican?

I guess it's whatever fits your argument at that time.

shagster01

He was not a liberal. In fact, he was murdered by an extreme liberal for his tax cuts and starting a war against his communist party. Nice try though.

Ask not what your country can do for you....

Yes, he cut taxes...

...and expanded social security and Medicare. And voted to liberalize immigration laws. And believed religious life should be separate from public life. And his administration introduced the first "affirmative action" program for government employees and contractors.

If any republican did these things you'd call him a liberal.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I think a great present for Obama would be to somehow get him a life-sized gun made of chocolate.

That way, when he is in a crowd, you could run up to him and give it to him.