• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Why don't creationists publish?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You guys who believe in evolution are always saying: "Why don't you Christians publish in science journals?" If a science journal is dumb enough to publish something that says everything came from nothing for no reason, I'm not too impressed. I'm not sure I want to be associated with that kind of stupidity. You have to go to college for years to be that dumb.

source.

:darwinsm:

How about Henry Morris? He has publish a study Bible, the Genesis Record, and the Revelation Record.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Derailment and derailer removed from thread. Please do not derail the thread with personal attacks.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now, where did [MENTION=5148]redfern[/MENTION] go?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Those stupid scientists! You're much smarter than they are.
In 1998, a pastor debated/interviewed Eugenie Scott on so called "junk DNA".

Eugenie was asked if we knew everything needed to know for calling junk DNA "junk," and she said that "we're over the hump."

15 years later, we found out that we knew almost nothing about DNA. Scott, a leading anti-creationist, was proven wrong.

So it is at least possible that "those stupid scientists" are indeed wrong.