Why God Is No Respecter Of Anyone's Person

doodlebug

All that God does he does corporately. Example: "God so loved the world" John 3:16. God so loved the world that he provided salvation for the whole world, Hebrews 2:9. Jesus is the international savior. Calvinist do great harm to God and his Son Jesus Christ when they say that Jesus only atoned for the sins of "Some certain persons" why would he do that? Why would he exclude tens of billions of people? All false religions have one thing in common, they all make God out to be a villain. Does this sound like God is a Villain? "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering towards us, not willing that any should perish" 2 Peter 3:9.
Ah Pate again. Still trying to sell your biblical misunderstandings. When will you ever learn.

Robert Pate

Banned
Ah Pate again. Still trying to sell your biblical misunderstandings. When will you ever learn.
Not trying to sell anything. If you think that I am wrong then you should present scripture to prove that I am wrong. So far you have not done that. This is the purpose of a Forum.

Robert Pate

Banned
Poor Robert. Stooping to lies and deception now.

I HAVE shown you the scripture that refutes your ideas. You simply ignore them and everything that I write.

You are trying to force your ideas onto the scripture and that is WRONG.
Again, that is your personal opinion. Where is your scripture?

Right Divider

Body part
Again, that is your personal opinion. Where is your scripture?
Again, I have SHOWN them MANY times.

There are MANY gospels in the Bible.

Examples:
  • The gospel of the kingdom
    This is the gospel that Jesus and the 12 preached to Israel... including Acts 1-8
    Matthew 4:17-25
  • The gospel of the grace of God
    This is the gospel that God gave to Paul to preach to the uncircumcised (includes ALL the unsaved, including Jews and gentiles).
    This TERM (i.e., the gospel of the grace of God) appears ONCE in scripture, spoken by PAUL.
    Acts 20:24
In Acts 1-8, you CANNOT find Peter (or anyone else) preaching the gospel of the grace of God. It was UNKNOWN to them at that time. THEY (the twelve) learned about this FROM PAUL.

Robert Pate

Banned
Again, I have SHOWN them MANY times.

There are MANY gospels in the Bible.

Examples:
  • The gospel of the kingdom
    This is the gospel that Jesus and the 12 preached to Israel... including Acts 1-8
    Matthew 4:17-25
  • The gospel of the grace of God
    This is the gospel that God gave to Paul to preach to the uncircumcised (includes ALL the unsaved, including Jews and gentiles).
    This TERM (i.e., the gospel of the grace of God) appears ONCE in scripture, spoken by PAUL.
    Acts 20:24
In Acts 1-8, you CANNOT find Peter (or anyone else) preaching the gospel of the grace of God. It was UNKNOWN to them at that time. THEY (the twelve) learned about this FROM PAUL.

There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. All other Gospels are not relevant to our salvation.

Paul said, "If our Gospel is hid, it is hid to them that are lost" 2 Corinthians 4:3.

The Gospel is also, "The power of God unto salvation" Romans 1:16.

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. All other Gospels are not relevant to our salvation.

Paul said, "If our Gospel is hid, it is hid to them that are lost" 2 Corinthians 4:3.

The Gospel is also, "The power of God unto salvation" Romans 1:16.

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.
You're like a pull string doll.

What about the thousands of years BEFORE Christ came? Are you completely ignorant of them?

The gospel of the kingdom is NOT the identical to the gospel of the grace of God. Why are Biblical facts so foreign to you?

The Lord Jesus Christ is never shown in the Bible to have used the word GRACE even once during His time on earth. Why is that?

You have tunnel vision.

Robert Pate

Banned
You're like a pull string doll.

What about the thousands of years BEFORE Christ came? Are you completely ignorant of them?

The gospel of the kingdom is NOT the identical to the gospel of the grace of God. Why are Biblical facts so foreign to you?

The Lord Jesus Christ is never shown in the Bible to have used the word GRACE even once during His time on earth. Why is that?

You have tunnel vision.
Are you refuting the scriptures that I posted? If you are then you are in serious trouble.

Salvation has always been by grace through faith. The Old Testament saints were saved and justified by their faith in God's promise of a savior.

"Abraham believed God, and it was counted into him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.

They looked forward to seeing their savior. Today, we look back. All are justified by faith.

Jesus did not preach the Gospel of grace. He left that up to the apostles.

I am beginning to wonder about you.

Right Divider

Body part
Are you refuting the scriptures that I posted? If you are then you are in serious trouble.
I'm asking why you don't understand the scripture AS A WHOLE.
Salvation has always been by grace through faith. The Old Testament saints were saved and justified by their faith in God's promise of a savior.

"Abraham believed God, and it was counted into him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.
What did Abraham believe? It was NOT that Christ died for his sins.
They looked forward to seeing their savior. Today, we look back.
That is a myth of Churchianity. You CANNOT find that in scripture.
All are justified by faith.
No doubt. But faith in what?
Jesus did not preach the Gospel of grace.
True.
He left that up to the apostles.
WHICH APOSTLES? Because the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of Israel were NOT preaching the gospel of grace; they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Do you even know what the gospel of the kingdom is?
I am beginning to wonder about you.
Wonder all that you want... I KNOW about you.

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm asking why you don't understand the scripture AS A WHOLE.

What did Abraham believe? It was NOT that Christ died for his sins.

That is a myth of Churchianity. You CANNOT find that in scripture.

No doubt. But faith in what?

True.

WHICH APOSTLES? Because the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of Israel were NOT preaching the gospel of grace; they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Do you even know what the gospel of the kingdom is?

Wonder all that you want... I KNOW about you.
All of the patriarch's including Abraham knew and believed in God's promise of a savior. Isaiah spoke about him, see Isaiah Chapter 53. They knew that Jesus would be crucified for the forgiveness of sins.

The Gospel was revealed to the apostles on the day of Pentecost. They were not preaching the Kingdom Gospel. They were preaching Jesus Christ crucified for the forgiveness of sins. Many of them accompanied Paul on his missionary journeys.

Right Divider

Body part
All of the patriarch's including Abraham knew and believed in God's promise of a savior. Isaiah spoke about him, see Isaiah Chapter 53.
Isaiah was born about 900 years after Abraham died.
They knew that Jesus would be crucified for the forgiveness of sins.
That is NOT true... once AGAIN where is the SCRIPTURE that says such a thing.

Isaiah did NOT say that CHRIST would die for ALL.

If you would ever actually let the scripture speak to you, you would see the DETAILS that your Churchianity constantly misses:
Isa 53:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(53:8) He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Note the SCOPE of what Isaiah is saying.
Here is that SCOPE AGAIN in Luke:
Luke 1:68-69 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:68) Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, (1:69) And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
The Gospel was revealed to the apostles on the day of Pentecost.
SCRIPTURE!!! Remember?

The gospel of the grace of God was revealed FIRST to Paul.... many years AFTER that day of Pentecost.
They were not preaching the Kingdom Gospel.
Oh yes they were!
They were preaching Jesus Christ crucified for the forgiveness of sins.
You CANNOT find any of them preaching that Christ died for ALL on that day of Pentecost. Peter preaches the cross as a MURDER indictment and not "good news".
Many of them accompanied Paul on his missionary journeys.
Like who? Again... provide some SCRIPTURE!!!

You constantly harp on using SCRIPTURE and yet YOU continue make claims without ANY supporting SCRIPTURE.

Robert Pate

Banned
Isaiah was born about 900 years after Abraham died.

That is NOT true... once AGAIN where is the SCRIPTURE that says such a thing.

Isaiah did NOT say that CHRIST would die for ALL.

If you would ever actually let the scripture speak to you, you would see the DETAILS that your Churchianity constantly misses:

Note the SCOPE of what Isaiah is saying.
Here is that SCOPE AGAIN in Luke:

SCRIPTURE!!! Remember?

The gospel of the grace of God was revealed FIRST to Paul.... many years AFTER that day of Pentecost.

Oh yes they were!

You CANNOT find any of them preaching that Christ died for ALL on that day of Pentecost. Peter preaches the cross as a MURDER indictment and not "good news".

Like who? Again... provide some SCRIPTURE!!!

You constantly harp on using SCRIPTURE and yet YOU continue make claims without ANY supporting SCRIPTURE.
All of the apostles heard the Gospel on the day of Pentecost via the Holy Spirit, Acts 2:11.

Paul was converted to Christ soon after Pentecost and received the Gospel directly from Jesus, Galatians 1:11,12.

All of the patriarch's knew about God's promise of a savior.

Many of the apostles accompanied Paul on his missionary journeys, including Peter, Galatians 2:11.

Right Divider

Body part
All of the apostles heard the Gospel on the day of Pentecost via the Holy Spirit, Acts 2:11.
  • Acts 2:11 is NOT about what the apostles heard.
  • Acts 2:11 was about OTHER people hearing the apostles speak in THEIR own languages.
Paul was converted to Christ soon after Pentecost and received the Gospel directly from Jesus, Galatians 1:11,12.
  • It depends what you mean by soon... but that is irrelevant.
  • The gospel that Paul received was unique to Paul.
    That is why Paul called it MY GOSPEL (recorded THREE times in scripture).
All of the patriarch's knew about God's promise of a savior.
Again, how about some SCRIPTURE?
None of them knew the DETAILS of how God could permanently forgive sin and do it justly.
None of them knew that the Son of God would die on the cross for their sins.
Many of the apostles accompanied Paul on his missionary journeys, including Peter, Galatians 2:11.
Peter's trip to Antioch was NOT "missionary journey". You are either lying or ignorant.
Note that Peter's trip to Antioch was at least 17 YEARS after Paul was saved. Gal 1:18 & Gal 2:1

In Acts 11, when news came to the church at Jerusalem (i.e., the twelve apostles of Israel and the other Jewish disciples) that things were going on in Antioch, they sent Barnabas... not Peter, to see what was going on. Acts 11:22

You just make things up to support your bogus "understanding". You should really start believing the truth instead.

Robert Pate

Banned
  • Acts 2:11 is NOT about what the apostles heard.
  • Acts 2:11 was about OTHER people hearing the apostles speak in THEIR own languages.

• It depends what you mean by soon... but that is irrelevant.
  • The gospel that Paul received was unique to Paul.
    That is why Paul called it MY GOSPEL (recorded THREE times in scripture).

Again, how about some SCRIPTURE?
None of them knew the DETAILS of how God could permanently forgive sin and do it justly.
None of them knew that the Son of God would die on the cross for their sins.

Peter's trip to Antioch was NOT "missionary journey". You are either lying or ignorant.
Note that Peter's trip to Antioch was at least 17 YEARS after Paul was saved. Gal 1:18 & Gal 2:1

In Acts 11, when news came to the church at Jerusalem (i.e., the twelve apostles of Israel and the other Jewish disciples) that things were going on in Antioch, they sent Barnabas... not Peter, to see what was going on. Acts 11:22

You just make things up to support your bogus "understanding". You should really start believing the truth instead.
Before Pentecost the disciples did not know why Jesus died on the cross. They were Gospel illiterate. After Pentecost they became powerful preachers of the Gospel, Acts 4:13.

Both Peter and Barnabas accompanied Paul on his missionary journey, Acts 13:1-3. Why else were they there with Paul in Antioch?

If you were half as interested in the Bible as you are trying to refute me you might learn something.

Right Divider

Body part
Before Pentecost the disciples did not know why Jesus died on the cross. They were Gospel illiterate. After Pentecost they became powerful preachers of the Gospel, Acts 4:13.
How were they going all around Israel preaching the "gospel" if they did not know that Christ would die?

After almost THREE years of preaching the "gospel" to Israel, the 12 did not even know that Christ would die.
Luke 18:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:31) ¶ Then he took [unto him] the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (18:32) For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (18:33) And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (18:34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.
Are you just throwing out random verses, hoping that on one will notice?

You CANNOT find the gospel of the grace of God preached anywhere in Acts 1-8... it's just not there, although I know that you will try to force it in there.
Both Peter and Barnabas accompanied Paul on his missionary journey, Acts 13:1-3. Why else were they there with Paul in Antioch?
Your continued use of ILLOGICAL "arguments" is nothing if not amusing.

There are many reasons that they might be there and a missionary journey is NOT one of them.

Did you MISS the fact that Peter's name is NOT there in the verses that you quoted?
If you were half as interested in the Bible as you are trying to refute me you might learn something.
Another extreme piece of ignorance from you.

You are so dumb and yet you want everyone to think that you're so smart. Get real.

Last edited: