Theology Club: WHY IS PAUL AN APOSTLE ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and there are many PROOFS that SAUL / PAUL was the Apostles appointed to preach the Grace of God , and this is just one of many .

Many have never heard of How SAUL/PAUL was appointed and Apostles and who did the appointing .

In Rom 1:1 we have the following :

Paul a slave of Christ Jesus , a Called apostle HAVING BEEN SEPARATED for God's Gospel ..

The Greek word for SEPARATED / APHORIZO is in the Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and a Participle !!

The Participle is the word HAVING and Participles end in " ing ".

The Passive Voice means that God is doing the " CALLING ".

He is doing the SEPARATING !!

And He is calling and separating SAUL/PAUL for a specfic purpose . to Preach the Gospel of God !!

I just love the last proof , and that is the Perfect Tense , which is combo of the Past Tense and the Present Tense .

The Past Tense means , when Saul was separated , and when was that ??

Why Acts 9:6 !!

The other part of the Present tense , means a CONTINUING result of these :

Saul will always be and Apostle !!

Saul will always be Saved , OSAS !!

Saul , will always be Preaching the Gospel of God , not the Kingdom message , sorry !!

Only SAUL will be Preaching the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Acts 20:24 .

Only one will be the Apostle of Grace , SAUL/PAUL !!

DAN P

surrender

Only SAUL will be Preaching the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Acts 20:24 .
Acts 20:25 "And now behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom...".

Paul links the "grace of God" with the "preaching of the kingdom."

By the way, you already have this exact thread title.

Bradley D

"An Apostle in the NT were those appointed by Christ for a special function in the church. Their unique place is based not only on having witnessed the resurrection, but also on having been commissioned and empowered by the resurrected Lord to proclaim the gospel to all nations."

"And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do" (Acts 9:6).

OMEGA

God wanted someone during the Hellenistic Period

to Exactly Explain to more intellectual people like TSF

all the little details of the New Way of Christ.

:BillyBob::Grizzly::maxi::Clete::smack:

:dead:..:rip:.:rapture:.:cloud9:.:WA:

DAN P

Acts 20:25 "And now behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom...".

Hi , what are the EXACT threads that you are talking about ??

Why not do an OP on Dispensationalism your self and dazzle me , but Dispensationalism covers many subjects , right ??

Since you brought up " KINGDOM " what does it means in verse 25 ??

Can you explain the OP ??

I know that you can not !!

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi , and the reason there are 2 , because I have some trouble with my laptop , and maybe someone will delete one of them for me ?

dan p

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to delete the first post of the thread and it should delete the thread.

surrender

Why not do an OP on Dispensationalism your self and dazzle me ,
No, thanks. I’ve got a better idea. How about you simply respond with some depth to the posts I’ve made in your many threads instead?

Since you brought up " KINGDOM " what does it means in verse 25 ??
God has only one kingdom and He has appointed one king over it. Are you a part of that one kingdom, Dan?

The kingdom of God is preached to the whole world, beginning with Jesus in Jerusalem:
Matthew 4:17 Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”
Luke 4:43 I must preach the kingdom of God…for I was sent for this purpose
Matthew 24:14 The kingdom shall be preached in the whole world
Mark 16:15 Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation
Acts 26:18-23 to open their eyes...receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance...by faith...at Jerusalem...and even to the Gentiles that they should repent...performing deeds appropriate to repentance. ...stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said...that the Christ was to suffer and by reason of his resurrection...he would...proclaim light to both the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.

There are no typical signs to the coming of the kingdom of God:
Luke 17:20 The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed
Luke 17:21 Behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst

Christ Jesus is king of the kingdom of God:
Matthew 16:28 …they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom
Luke 1:33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and his kingdom will have no end
Luke 22:29 just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you
Heb. 1:8 But of the son He says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the righteous scepter is the scepter of his kingdom
Col. 1:13 and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son

The kingdom of God is eternal:
Isaiah 9:7 There will be no end to the increase of his government or of peace. On the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from then on and forevermore.
Daniel 4:3 His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and His dominion is from generation to generation.
Daniel 7:8 But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.
Daniel 7:27 His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him

We are heirs of the kingdom of God:
Romans 8:17 heirs of God and follow heirs with Christ
Gal. 3:29 if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to the promise
Eph. 3:6 Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body and fellow partakers of the promise
Titus 3:7 being justified by his grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life
James 2:5 did not God choose the poor of this world…to be heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him
1 Peter 3:7 fellow heir of the grace of life
Daniel 7:8 But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.
Daniel 7:27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One

He made us to be a kingdom of priests:
1 Peter 2:9 you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood
Rev. 1:6 and he has made us to be a kingdom, priests to his God and Father
Rev. 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they will reign upon the earth

The kingdom of God is heavenly:
John 18:36 My kingdom is not of this world. …My kingdom is not of this realm.
2 Timothy 4:18 …and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom
Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit
1 Cor. 4:20 For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power
1 Cor. 15:50 flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable

The kingdom of God is healing:
Matthew 4:23 Jesus was…proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness among the people.
Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted
Matthew 9:35 Jesus…proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness
Luke 11:20 But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you

The kingdom of God is for the godly:
Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
Matthew 5:10 Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth
Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied
Matthew 7:21 he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven will enter
Matthew unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven
John 3:3 unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God

The kingdom of God is not for the ungodly:
1 Cor. 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, not the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal. 5:21 envying, drunkenness, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Eph. 5:5 no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God

Paul preached of the kingdom of God:
Acts 20:24-25 But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. And, now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face.
Acts 13:32 and we preach to you the good news of the promise made to the fathers
Acts 14:22 strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith and saying, “Through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.”
Acts 19:8 And he entered the synagogue and continued speaking out boldly for three months, reasoning and persuading them about the kingdom of God.
Acts 28:28-31 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will also listen;…preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ will all openness, unhindered

Jesus preached of the kingdom of God:
Acts 1:3 To these he also presented himself alive after his suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God.

The disciples preached of the kingdom of God:
Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were being baptized, men and women alike.
Acts 10:42 He ordered us to preach to the people, and solemnly to testify that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dan P can not delete duplicate posts because Dan is not a subscriber. He could, however, ask Knight to do it.

DAN P

No, thanks. I’ve got a better idea. How about you simply respond with some depth to the posts I’ve made in your many threads instead?

God has only one kingdom and He has appointed one king over it. Are you a part of that one kingdom, Dan?
/QUOTE]

Hi , and I can see why , because it is easy to say , MORE 50% of what you wrote is Kingdom and than through in verse from Paul , that PERFORMS a " fallen from Grace " , Gal 5:4 .

I hope that you are not scared , are you , as your CONTEXT is Bad !!

I will try to just make it DEEP enough , so you will not Drown !!

Keep your WATER WINGS handy !!

Keep up the good word ??

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I can see why , because it is easy to say , MORE 50% of what you wrote is Kingdom and than through in verse from Paul , that PERFORMS a " fallen from Grace " , Gal 5:4 .

I hope that you are not scared , are you , as your CONTEXT is Bad !!

I will try to just make it DEEP enough , so you will not Drown !!

Keep your WATER WINGS handy !!

Keep up the good word ??

dan p
As usual, this reply has no depth. It's just opinion ("what you say is 50% kingdom"), bullying ("I hope you're not scared") and mockery ("so you will not drown" "water wings"). There is no substance here--nothing that refutes my post regarding what the kingdom of God means in Acts 20:25.

DAN P

As usual, this reply has no depth. It's just opinion ("what you say is 50% kingdom"), bullying ("I hope you're not scared") and mockery ("so you will not drown" "water wings"). There is no substance here--nothing that refutes my post regarding what the kingdom of God means in Acts 20:25.

Hi , so why not adresse the OP of Rom 1:1 ??

PLEASE adresse the OP ??

Or , what does the Kingdom mean in Acts 20:25 ??

#1 , The Kingdom of Heaven !!

#2 , The Millennial Kingdom !!

#3 , The Kingdom of God !!

DAN P

surrender

Hi , so why not adresse the OP of Rom 1:1 ??

PLEASE adresse the OP ??
I did in post #2. You concluded, “Only SAUL will be Preaching the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Acts 20:24 .” And I showed you with Acts 20:25 that the preaching of the kingdom IS preaching the grace of God.

24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. 25 and indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God

Or , what does the Kingdom mean in Acts 20:25 ??

#1 , The Kingdom of Heaven !!

#2 , The Millennial Kingdom !!

#3 , The Kingdom of God !!
I already told you what the kingdom of God means in Acts 20:25 in post #9. Do you think the kingdom of heaven is not God’s kingdom (i.e. the kingdom of God)? To whom does the kingdom of heaven belong if not God? Do you think the millennial kingdom is not God’s kingdom (i.e. the kingdom of God)? To whom does the millennial kingdom belong if not God?

See post #9 to discover what the kingdom of God means in Acts 20:25.

DAN P

surrender;3277I already told you what the kingdom of God means in Acts 20:25 in post #9. Do you think the kingdom of heaven is not God’s kingdom (i.e. the kingdom of God)? To whom does the kingdom of heaven belong if not God? Do you think the millennial kingdom is not God’s kingdom (i.e. the kingdom of God)? To whom does the millennial kingdom belong if not God? See post #9 to discover what the kingdom of God means in Acts 20:25.[/QUOTE said:
Hi , and what you say is true ??

And explain Millennial Kingdom ?

Who is the Millennial Kingom GIVEN TO ??

DAN P

surrender

Hi , and what you say is true ??

And explain Millennial Kingdom ?

Who is the Millennial Kingom GIVEN TO ??

DAN P
Gal. 3:29 if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to the promise
Eph. 3:6 Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body and fellow partakers of the promise
Titus 3:7 being justified by his grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life
James 2:5 did not God choose the poor of this world…to be heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him
1 Peter 3:7 fellow heir of the grace of life
Daniel 7:27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One

DAN P

James 2:5 did not God

Hi and both programs , Israel AN the Body of Christ will come into an Inheirtance .

Gal 3:29 will be a separate OP , if I remember !!

One important thing is what was Given to ABRAM and what is given to ABRAHAM !!

As a Gentiles he is called ABRAM !!

dan p

surrender

Hi and both programs , Israel AN the Body of Christ will come into an Inheirtance .

Gal 3:29 will be a separate OP , if I remember !!

One important thing is what was Given to ABRAM and what is given to ABRAHAM !!

As a Gentiles he is called ABRAM !!

dan p
Rom. 4:16
For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

Abraham, not Abram, is the father of us all.