Why Isn’t Everyone In Bangladesh Dead From COVID?

Gary K

Banned
Bangladesh's population is incredibly densely packed. It's an area the size of Pennsylvania but has a population of 167,000,000. It's urban areas have a population density that is incredible. The capital city has a population density of 95,000+/sq. mile. It's overall population density of 3,000 people/sq. mile. US population density is 94/sq. mile.

Bangladesh also violates the accepted coronavirus policies on a regular basis and yet is not a seething mass of infections. It just reported a zero death 24 hour period.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bangladesh's population is incredibly densely packed. It's an area the size of Pennsylvania but has a population of 167,000,000. It's urban areas have a population density that is incredible. The capital city has a population density of 95,000+/sq. mile. It's overall population density of 3,000 people/sq. mile. US population density is 94/sq. mile.

Bangladesh also violates the accepted coronavirus policies on a regular basis and yet is not a seething mass of infections. It just reported a zero death 24 hour period.

Bangladeshis thrive in filth and disease. It's likely that they have the most robust immune systems in the world, at least those who survive.
And this Kung Flu is only the flu for gosh sakes. It's not like it's some deadly pandemic.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

For the same reason the U.S. Homeless population isn't being stacked like cordwood.

Gary K

Banned
Bangladeshis thrive in filth and disease. It's likely that they have the most robust immune systems in the world, at least those who survive.
And this Kung Flu is only the flu for gosh sakes. It's not like it's some deadly pandemic.
Ummm.... That was the entire point of my post. Glad you got it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. Still having reading comprehension problems? My post pointed to deaths, not "cases",
The same also applies to deaths, you utter and complete moron:
  • The actual death toll from COVID-19 is likely to be higher than the number of confirmed deaths – this is due to limited testing and problems in the attribution of the cause of death. The difference between reported confirmed deaths and actual deaths varies by country.

Gary K

Banned
The same also applies to deaths, you utter and complete moron:
  • The actual death toll from COVID-19 is likely to be higher than the number of confirmed deaths – this is due to limited testing and problems in the attribution of the cause of death. The difference between reported confirmed deaths and actual deaths varies by country.
Didn't bother to read the article again.

Gary K

Banned
That's why I gave you the answer, nimnoo.

Take a look at the actual statistics. You'll see they are, and have been, dropping daily for months. All your objections are just more disinformation.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Take a look at the actual statistics. You'll see they are, and have been, dropping daily for months. All your objections are just more disinformation.
Sure, they're dropping. But Bangladesh has been a poor and uneducated area since forever, and as such it cannot keep anywhere near accurate track of statistics such as this. But I'm not surprised you can't understand that.

Gary K

Banned
Sure, they're dropping. But Bangladesh has been a poor and uneducated area since forever, and as such it cannot keep anywhere near accurate track of statistics such as this. But I'm not surprised you can't understand that.
LOL. You're so ignorant it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Bangladesh, nor any other country, doesn't report it's own stats. And worldometer is used by nations and research orgs alike. In other words it is trusted by about everyone but you. You just argue against it because of your hatred for me. A really stupid way to think.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. You're so ignorant it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Bangladesh, nor any other country, doesn't report it's own stats. And worldometer is used by nations and research orgs alike.
I shouldn't continue to be surprised by the idiocy I find here, but I continue to be amazed! I already gave you the quote from the "Worldometer" website, here it is again:

"Keep in mind that in countries that do very little testing the actual number of cases can be much higher than the number of confirmed cases shown here."

Cases AND deaths.