Theology Club: WHY SAUL/PAUL NEVER PREACHED THE KINGDOM MESSAGE !!

DAN P

surrender;. Answer this. Do you think God owed Moses salvation because Moses worked for it? I noticed you didn't admit that Scripture teaches that both Peter and Paul are part of the church of God.[/QUOTE said:
Hi , and eveyone has been saved by FAITH .

Check Heb 11:17-40 !!

In verse 28 , Moses was saved by the PASSOVER and the splinking of Blood , because of Faith he kept the PASSOVER .

Keep pushing my buttons , if you can !!

Aren't we saved by Grace through FAITH ??

dan p

Last edited:

surrender

Hi , and eveyone has been saved by FAITH .
Yes.

Check Heb 11:17-40 !!

In verse 28 , Moses was saved by the PASSOVER and the splinking of Blood , because of Faith he kept the PASSOVER .
No, it does not say Moses was “saved by the Passover.” It says that “by faith” Moses refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, “by faith” he forsook Egypt, “by faith” he kept the Passover. In other words, he did these things because he had faith. NONE of these things saved him. Moses was saved by faith, by the grace of God; Moses was not saved because his faith manifested the things listed.

Do you think Moses earned salvation from God?

Keep pushing my buttons , if you can !!
I don’t even know what that means.

Aren't we by Grace through FAITH ??
Aren’t we what by grace through faith? Do you mean are we saved by grace through faith? Yes, of course, we are.

Looking at post #18, do you agree that both Peter and Paul are of the same church of God?

DAN P

Yes.

No, it does not say Moses was “saved by the Passover.” It says that “by faith” Moses refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, “by faith” he forsook Egypt, “by faith” he kept the Passover. In other words, he did these things because he had faith. NONE of these things saved him. Moses was saved by faith, by the grace of God; Moses was not saved because his faith manifested the things listed.

I don’t even know what that means.

Aren’t we what by grace through faith? Do you mean are we saved by grace through faith? Yes, of course, we are.

Looking at post #18, do you agree that both Peter and Paul are of the same church of God?

Hi , and I know that I have said this before !!

Israel , or Jews are and EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY or Jews only !!

The Body of Christ is also is populated by NEITHER Jews , Gentiles , bond and free and neither Male or Females , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I know that I have said this before !!

Israel , or Jews are and EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY or Jews only !!

The Body of Christ is also is populated by NEITHER Jews , Gentiles , bond and free and neither Male or Females , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and without the sprinking of BLOOD , all the first born would have died .

dan p
Do you think Moses earned salvation from God? -- YES or NO

Looking at post #18, do you agree that both Peter and Paul are of the same church of God? -- YES or NO

DAN P

Looking at post #18, do you agree that both Peter and Paul are of the same church of God? -- YES or NO

Hi , and NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel is not part of the Body of Christ NOR is the Body of Christ part of Israel :

Because in the Body of Christ , there is NEITHER Jew or Gentile , bond of free NEITHER , MALE nor FEMALE , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel is not part of the Body of Christ NOR is the Body of Christ part of Israel :

Because in the Body of Christ , there is NEITHER Jew or Gentile , bond of free NEITHER , MALE nor FEMALE , Gal 3:28 !!

dan p
I'm going to try this again. I can't seem to get direct answers in a clear fashion.

DAN P

I'm going to try this again. I can't seem to get direct answers in a clear fashion.

Hi and you do not believe it was by FAITH ??

This is called the FAITH chapter !!

Without FAITH it is impossible to please God , how can you EARN salvation ??

dan p

surrender

Hi and you do not believe it was by FAITH ??

This is called the FAITH chapter !!

Without FAITH it is impossible to please God , how can you EARN salvation ??

dan p
I'm glad that we agree that the terms of salvation for for both the "kingdom group" and the body of Christ is faith.

DAN P

The context answers what exactly is saved in Matthew 24:22.

Hi , and use your own words and explain Matt 24:22 !!

I do not mind giving my view , so NOW start , by giving your interpretation ??

Or , just say , I am not sure , and I will explain !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and use your own words and explain Matt 24:22 !!

I do not mind giving my view , so NOW start , by giving your interpretation ??

Or , just say , I am not sure , and I will explain !!

dan p
When Jesus tells us “no flesh” would be saved in Matthew 24:22, he’s clearly speaking of saved in a physical sense, not a theological sense (i.e. have eternal life).

DAN P

When Jesus tells us “no flesh” would be saved in Matthew 24:22, he’s clearly speaking of saved in a physical sense, not a theological sense (i.e. have eternal life).

Hi , and Matt 24:22 , and the context of Matt 24 , is about the Time of Jacob's trouble and the 7 year , Great Tribulation .

Verse 13 , " he that endures the Tribulation with out accepting the 666 , will be saved !!

This Gospel of the Kingdom are verses 3-14 explains that gospel for the ending of the Great Tribulation !!

This tribulation will be in Israel , Matt 24:15 !

The last 3 1/2 years is what is revealed in the Book of the Revelation !!

Verse 22 , " And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved ;

but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened ".

To me , the NEAR VIEW happened in Acts 2:15-21 which was prophecied in Joel 2:28-32 .

But Christ saved a Jew , named SAUL , that began a new Age , called the Dispensation of the Mystery , Eph 3:1-9 and Col 1:25 !!

Then in Rom 11:25 , " the Fulness of the Gentiles be come in " , will begin the Tribulation .

This is the FAR VIEW as the Nation killed their MESSIAH !!

Then , as Matt 24:22 , but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened is in the FUTURE tense , Passive voice and Indicative Mood .

The Future tense points to the Ending of the Great Tribulation .

The Passive Voices means that God is is doing the action of Shorting the Tribulation or all would be killed !!

The Indicative Mood , means it is a FACT .

dan p

surrender

Then , as Matt 24:22 , but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened is in the FUTURE tense , Passive voice and Indicative Mood .
Sounds like we agree on what "saved" means in Matt 24:22. Now we know what "saved" means in Matt. 24:13 -- physically saved.

DAN P

Sounds like we agree on what "saved" means in Matt 24:22. Now we know what "saved" means in Matt. 24:13 -- physically saved.

Hi , and SOZO/SAVED can be a physical OR a spiritual salvation , and if that was all you see , your eyes are closed !!

dan p

DAN P

Um...right, I already said that.

Since my sight is not theologically driven, my eyes are not blind to context.

Hi , and most of your points against , have been OUT of CONTEXT ! no matter what you have posted on dispendationalism !!

dan p