Wildfires In California

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear musterion,

I don't have a lot to say, but I didn't want to risk saying anything else in the Chat Box, because half of the time, I'm not suppose to chat about certain things there.

I am almost certain that I mentioned great brush fires burning in CA prior to the Great Earthquake and Flood. I don't know how to find your last thread regarding those things, so whatever. I have written about them in my book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen," my 7th Edition and also in the first six editions before that. Evidently you didn't read my book. Perhaps someone else on TOL read about the fires that I prophesied about before the L.A. Earthquake in some of my previous posts to you.

This is just dandy. God goes through all of that work burning extensive fires in CA and you don't even know that it is part of my prophecy? Whatever. Well, I knew about the great brush fires, great earthquake and great flood years ago, and these things are recorded in my book. If you don't trust me, check out my book to find out. If you want to find out how to read it free online, let me know as soon as is best for you.

I will just tell you now how to read my book for free, to save any hassles. Type: www.jesusreturningverysoon.com in your browser. Then you will be on a website that has a big picture of Jesus from my TOL avatar on it. On the left, left-click on the words, "Book Copy." Then left-click on the words that come up, "SKU-text2.pdf"

You will then be brought to my book. The first two pages are blank, for autographs and readers' notes. On the 3rd page will be the Title Page of my book. You can read the book online by using your up and down arrow cursor keys to flip through the pages, or you can download it to your computer hard drive or print it out. You will notice that I prophesied about the fires as well as the earthquake. I'm doing my best to accommodate you every time you have dissension with what I am saying to you, but you do make it very hard if you won't put forth some effort. By the way, see Pages 17 & 18 of my book which first mentions the fires and earthquake in CA. I refer to it also in other parts of the book, I believe. There you go.

With all my being, I truly thought that I had surely mentioned the wildfires with you previously. If not, I am very sorry and I apologize. It baffles me, to be honest, because I usually mention all three things when describing my visions about CA.

Don't call me a liar before you know the actual facts, Musterion. It isn't very polite and you might prove to be wrong after all. Let me know how you feel. I just dropped back in to let you know about the extensive fires in CA and did not plan to open a new Thread about all of this.

P.S. I'm not going to hell, so don't worry about it. As hard as it is for you to believe, He does love me and care about me.

May His Inquisitiveness Be Within Your Heart Today,

Michael

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I took his name off the title. Callouts are discouraged on TOL. I am sorely tempted lock this. It may get locked anyways if it turns into an angry mob thread.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Danoh,

Thanks for understanding. Sure, CA has fires and earthquakes, but none so devastating as what will be. They will be historical and apocalyptic.

Because I Wish Everyone Their Very Best In The Times To Come, I End This With Love To Each Of You!!

Michael

Last edited:

beameup

The flooding took place last year, after 7 years of draught.
The massive rainfall caused massive growth of underbrush.
The underbrush catches fire.
We are still waiting for the massive earthquake.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The flooding took place last year, after 7 years of draught.
The massive rainfall caused massive growth of underbrush.
The underbrush catches fire.
We are still waiting for the massive earthquake.

Dear beameup,

Hi!! Well, to be honest, there will yet be an apocalyptic earthquake there and also a flood, but whether the flood is from a 'tsunami' or from L.A. falling into the ocean, I cannot say. I'll just leave it to that for now.

His Blessings Be Upon You!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear musterion,

I want you to know that I did think I had told you about the Historically Great Fires that would occur in California BEFORE the Great Earthquake and Great Flood! Perhaps I told someone else, I guess?? I truly believe that these current fires in CA will become the Number One worst fire since CA began keeping records long ago and that is not counting the extreme fires in the North in Wine Country. If by some minute chance this doesn't happen, then it will be a devastating Number Two! After these fires burn, there will be an Enormous Earthquake and then a Great, Great Flood. Everyone will be able to tell that it is all not your standard Garden Variety of fires, earthquake, or flood in CA. They will know that it is God's Work!!

So to say that CA gets fires, and earthquakes, and floods holds no candle to those which will happen during these apocalyptic times that CA is going through. I don't know if it will be the Greatest Earthquake in Southern CA or not, but very soon an earthquake of a magnitude that has never been felt on Earth since man has been on Earth shall occur. I believe it will happen in L.A. or Phoenix, or perhaps London or Iran. So mark my words, my prophecies shall prove to be true and you will find out that I am NO LIAR, like you have called me.

I know what I saw in my vision about this, which occurred back in the summer of 1977. When I had the vision, I was astonished, for it was like an out-of-body experience and I was holding onto a mop handle the whole time that I was carried away in the Spirit. Otherwise, I would have collapsed after I came back into my body. I had to crawl to an overturned milk crate to sit down after the intensity of the vision. Visions can tell you very much, but they don't always indicate ALL of the DETAILS of some of the questions others will ask in the aftermath. It just doesn't work that way.

I do care about you Musterion, whether you can understand that or not. I do not hold it against you that you cannot believe me or that you don't like me. I know how hard my claims are to believe. I'm sane and I can put myself in your shoes, so of course, I know. We do not have to be at odds, but can instead be good friends if you want to be. I feel the same way about Glorydaz. I have no ill will against any of you here at TOL. God has taught me tons, so these things that I can overcome are solely because of Him and Jesus. I only spoke harshly to you in the past because I am human and was very upset. I'm overcoming that now.

There's tons more that I have undergone through other experiences I've had, so this is but one vision. If you only really knew me, or could get past this one simple vision, then I could tell you of another vision or angelic visit, and even more.

The first angel that ever visited me said, "Fear God, and give Him glory, for the 'hour' of His judgment is come upon all of the Earth, and worship Him who made the Heaven and the Earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was completely stunned at seeing the angel and his voice loudly, clearly filled the bedroom that I was in. I could not take my eyes away from watching him because I had never seen an angel before that and thought I may never see one again. So I was therefore, mesmerized by him. I finally thought to go and call my new girlfriend, Salli, on the phone to tell her to come over that night so I could tell her about the Lord visiting me ten days earlier, and also about the visit I had just had from the angel.

You do not know me yet, and I think it is because we are stuck at this one point about my CA vision. I had another vision before the CA one, and we haven't even gone through that yet. It is all up to you according to how much I can tell you. Perhaps if you knew more, you would find it easier to believe me. That remains only to be seen. I sure wish that you would read my book. It is short, only 88 pages long, double-spaced, small pages, etc. The Lord God told me to write it in simple language that even any man could understand, so I did my best. I've been told that the book is quite good.

I explain how to access my book online to read for FREE in the first post in this thread above. It's up to you. Jesus is returning very soon and God has done most everything that He said that He would do in Revelation already. It is just that it is mysteriously written in Rev. and that is why some people don't realize that most of it has been accomplished already.

Well, I will chat with you later if you like. The ball is in your court. You take good care of yourself and may God bless you tons. Have a very merry Christmas in joy and in Spirit this year. Make it Count!!

Much Love, In Jesus' Name,

Michael

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Musterion does not want you bothering him. I am closing this thread. Please do not bug him. He does not wish to interact with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.