Woman wants to Divorce Man because He has a Potbelly and is going Bald!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
.....but it is not that simple! The man had previously married a woman because the baby-face playgirl types he was attracted to showed no interest in him. He told his first wife; " I married you because my ideal woman would never give me a second look, but when I was in my 30s, many of these sweet-babes were coming on to me. One, I am having an affair with wants to marry me and I want a divorce to marry her because I am honestly attracted to her, and never have been much attracted to you."

Now the man is in his 50s and the baby-face girl wants another hot-bod male, not an aging man.:mmph:

Talk about loveless affairs! Told to me by my granddaughter who has a friend who knows the Miss Baby-face.

glorydaz

.....but it is not that simple! The man had previously married a woman because the baby-face playgirl types he was attracted to showed no interest in him. He told his first wife; " I married you because my ideal woman would never give me a second look, but when I was in my 30s, many of these sweet-babes were coming on to me. One, I am having an affair with wants to marry me and I want a divorce to marry her because I am honestly attracted to her, and never have been much attracted to you."

Now the man is in his 50s and the baby-face girl wants another hot-bod male, not an aging man.:mmph:

Talk about loveless affairs! Told to me by my granddaughter who has a friend who knows the Miss Baby-face.

I just keep telling them....The grass is NEVER greener on the other side of the fence.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ....

So ... was the aging, potbellied baldy also poor? LOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

So the man is admitting to adultery...

Why hasn't he and the woman he's having an affair with been tried, convicted, and stoned to death yet?