ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

dodge

As John baptized with water, so shall ye be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Was the Holy Ghost poured out?

No, but those who were baptized in the Spirit got baptized in water, and you can find no place in scripture where one Apostle or writer of scripture did away with water baptism or the participating of the Lord's supper.

Rom 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

DAN P

Let me tell you what I see from outside of MAD.

Mad IGNORES all of the teachings of Jesus by saying Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

Why would you ALL consider that Jesus' teachings was only for Israel ?

Jesus said come unto me ALL you that labor etc. That was not just for Israel obviously.

John 3:16 and many other things Jesus taught was for EVERYONE. I understand that some of Jesus' teachings was to the JEWS , but it was to get them OUT of following TRADITIONS and into relationship with God.

Why are ALL of the other Apostles IGNORED when they also taught the same message as PAUL ?

The divisions Madist create and force into and on to scripture destroys the context of MANY of the scriptures.

MAD only works by ignoring the giver of life i.e. Jesus, taking scripture out of context, changing the meanings of many scriptures, and making Paul an idol, which Paul taught to follow him as he followed Jesus.

Hi and it is OBVIOUSLY that the meaning of GREEK word WORLD /KOSMOS really means , and it shows your IMMATURITY and your IGNORANT and you are a KJV-ONLY CLOWN as translations are not INSPIRED and only the Greek texts are INSPIRED !!

The Greek word for WORLD / KOSMOS be translated MORE than 6 different ways as the CONTEXT changes !!

So learn Greek and do your own translation !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and it is OBVIOUSLY that the meaning of GREEK word WORLD /KOSMOS really means , and it shows your IMMATURITY and your IGNORANT and you are a KJV-ONLY CLOWN as translations are not INSPIRED and only the Greek texts are INSPIRED !!

The Greek word for WORLD / KOSMOS be translated MORE than 6 different ways as the CONTEXT changes !!

So learn Greek and do your own translation !!

dan p

I know and 50 pages to understand Apostle in your mind. You keep chopping and destroying the context of scripture as you do and you end up more confused than when you started, and it shows.

john w

Hall of Fame
In the past few days I was told "today" does NOT mean "today", which of course is WRONG.

Ref. Today you will be with me in paradise as Jesus told the crucified thief next to Him.

Tonight I was told "world" does not mean "world" but it means the lost sheep of Israel.

Ref. Jn.:3:16

If I was in a group ANY group that started changing the meaning of words in scripture I would find a church that preached the scripture without changing scripture to fit a particular doctrine.

There are more words changed by MAD to make their beliefs work, but you get the general idea.

You told all of TOL that "sell all that thou hast... go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded,", and................................................................................................
does not mean what is says.

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Luke 5:14 KJV And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me tell you what I see from outside of MAD.

Mad IGNORES all of the teachings of Jesus by saying Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

Why would you ALL consider that Jesus' teachings was only for Israel ?

You "IGNORE all of the teachings of Jesus by saying" that you should not sell all you have, show yourself to a Levitical priest, go the Jerusalem 3 times/year.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................observe the law.

Scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame
Since the word baptizo means immersion it is not that hard to understand.

When someone is buried do we throw a couple handfuls of dirt on them or are they completely covered ?

Made up-lie. Baptism in the OT, was always by sprinkling. No one is buried in water.

Scammer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So none of Jesus' teachings are for those who believe MAD ?

Not that you can see it ( you are blind ) Peter preached GRACE also as did John and ALL the Apostles.

Not the Grace Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Christ. You're, way off course, Mate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
STP, YOU and other MAdist might move on from Jesus' teachings but I don't believe sincere Christians will follow y'all.

John 3:14-21 as many other of Jesus' teachings apply to EVERYONE, and you do yourself a great harm by relegating the Gospel of Jesus and the authority of Jesus to Paul.

:chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In the past few days I was told "today" does NOT mean "today", which of course is WRONG.

Ref. Today you will be with me in paradise as Jesus told the crucified thief next to Him.

'Soul sleep' is another 'fad heresy' as I've come to recognize such falsehoods as- just another contagious falsehood that nobody believed merely decades ago.

I don't even debate it with them, honestly. It's too outrageous to deserve attention- they get it from cherry picking a few verses in the Bible. Nothing new there :rolleyes:

SaulToPaul 2

'Soul sleep' is another 'fad heresy' as I've come to recognize such falsehoods as- just another contagious falsehood that nobody believed merely decades ago.

I don't even debate it with them, honestly. It's too outrageous to deserve attention- they get it from cherry picking a few verses in the Bible. Nothing new there :rolleyes:

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
See, now that's what I thought saint john. Sprinkling.
Wonder what causes that?

Those water baptism groupies can get dunked, sprinkled, until the tadpoles know their social security numbers, but it will do them no good in this dispensation.

It's a compelsion complex, saint Mayor.