World to World- The End of, is always found at the beginning of.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

12210 + 195 Days = 34 years of Amos (Joshua 3:11-13/Exodus 7:19 ......... Lifespan of the Antichrist does not exceed the Earth's Passing of the Dark Rift in the Center of the Galaxy ......... Tribes are unified at 12000 in Revelation, so the Lifespan of the Antichrist parallels this at 12210 + 195 Days .......... Moses arrived in an Ark crossing a River, but the waters were not divided at that time, so when the Ark comes into view the second time in Joshua, Moses is not present because the Waters are divided ........... that was a picture of a length of time leading to the new waters Star Wormwood. (Simplest possible terms: Moses was deceased in order for the Ark to be raised, since the people carried it over the second time - that is what revelations states about the 5 Months of Star Wormwood, two witnesses are deceased before anything happens (not the same as the Suicide Campaign of Genetic Dan).

Some People believe that 2017 is the Year of the Lord's Return

The Astronomical Community downgraded Pluto from a Planetary sized body, into a dwarf planet, so its like another Moon. Thus making Pluto the 10th Body, counting our Moon, and therefore giving it preference as an object of inquiry:
May 19 = 19.5 Degrees (Pluto Transits connected to 2017, giving rise to Saturn Squares), Lets go back a moment:
Jun 17, 2016: Saturn Rx in Sag square Neptune Rx in Pisces at 12 degrees
Sep 10, 2016: Saturn in Sag square Neptune Rx in Pisces at 10 degrees
Dec 24, 2016: Saturn in Sag trine Uranus Rx in Aries at 20 degrees

http://rubyslipper.ca/ruby-slipper-astrology/2015/03/after-the-uranuspluto-square-the-next-big-thing

We should see, 12210 in the degrees figures (12,10,20). That makes:
12210 Days = 12/2/1982 to 5/7/2016 (A Day or a Man for a Tribe)
42 Days = 5/7/2016 to 6/18/2016 (Saturn Square June 17,2016)
3 Days = 6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016 (Solstice of June)
150 Days = 6/21/2016 to 11/18/2016 (Star Wormwood/Earth's Moon Activation)

(We can't let suicides/Genetic Dan, set the tone in our understanding of the Gospel's Program. What I mean to say is, without the Lifespan of the Antichrist, none of this information is either important or viable, because we don't have a tangible reference. We can make an exception based on the Earth's Passage of the Dark Rift in the Center of the Galaxy, in absence of the an Antichrist to apply a Lifespan argument. With that said, lets continue)

Nostradamus Calculation of the Lunar Cycle to Star Wormwood Transformation

I have calculated the present prophecies according to the order of the chain which contains its revolution, all by astronomical doctrine modified by my natural instinct. After a while, I found the time when Saturn turns to enter on April 7 till August 25, Jupiter on June 14 till October 7, Mars from April 17 to June 22, Venus from April 9 to May 22, Mercury from February 3 to February 24. After that, from June 1 to June 24, and from September 25 to October 16, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aquarius, Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces, Mercury for a month in Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces, the Moon in Aquarius, the Dragon's head in Libra: its tail in opposition following a conjunction of Jupiter and Mercury with a quadrature of Mars and Mercury, and the Dragon's head coinciding with a conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter. And the year without an eclipse peaceful. - Epistle to Henry II

I claimed a few times, to have solved this Lunar Cycle Equation Nostradamus presents. So I will make this simple: In Green, we are in the Age of Pisces, however the Moon's Transformation changes our astrological age to the Age of Aquarius. .................... A Lunar Cycle is 30 Days ............ April 7 + 30 Days = May 7 ................ October 16 + 30 Days = November 16. That is the dates Nostradamus begins with and ends with, he has gauged a Lunar Cycle:

5/7/2016 = Beginning of 42 Days
11/18/2016 = End of 150 Days of Star Wormwood

The closest date Nostradamus gives us to June 18, 2016 according to our interpretation of Revelation is June 14, 2016. Our June 6, 2016 estimation about the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle, can be disregarded, anything before the Three Days of Darkness can, as I've stated the only viable conclusion is the divisions of 12210, 42, 3, 150. Love and Blessings. (The Level of Force is Good but it can be better, one or two walks next week to do that. At the end of the video, a woman points a gun at Luke Skywalker with the intent to kill, so we need to see that conclusion for ourselves, to see what's necessary, as the lives of billions come to a close).

Last edited:

Charity

http://www.wuc-news.com/2016/03/pope-francis-says-that-there-is-no-hell.html

When it comes to the holy bible, Could pope Frances be play with fire? seems he's casting hell unto the eternal end. will the church that gained trillions of dollars from the invention of printing to distributing books world wide about Adam and hell.

Rev 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Unchecked Box Job 26:6
Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
http://www.wuc-news.com/2016/03/pope-francis-says-that-there-is-no-hell.html

When it comes to the holy bible, Could pope Frances be play with fire? seems he's casting hell unto the eternal end. will the church that gained trillions of dollars from the invention of printing to distributing books world wide about Adam and hell.

Unchecked Box Job 26:6
Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Acts 24:11-15/Revelation 12:9-11 .................. God told Moses to kill the Lamb at Midnight (12), that can be considered a Sign of Divorce, between the Hebrews and the Egyptians. God plans to repeat as a trial of repentance. 6/6/2016 to 6/18/2016 .......... 1Corinthians 4:9, 12 Apostles for 12 Days of Antipas/Divorce. Disregarding these statements:
Saint Malachy (1095 – 2 November 1148) was an Irish saint and Archbishop of Armagh, to whom were attributed several miracles and an alleged vision of 112 Popes later attributed to the apocalyptic list of the Prophecy of the Popes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Malachy

12210 + 195, the pattern is present in the figures. 11.2 Years for a Solar Cycle, or very simply OF THE TWELVE, or 12 Days for Sign of Divorce. God has to announce his willingness to grant more of the Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce, for the Sacrifice of Genetic Dan, at a country and continent level, according to his pleasure. Until God reacts, anything we do is considered a work of sin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrXQThcZdU (Don't remember offhand, but I believe the News Reporter may of said a few things about the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns, Promoting Suicide by Cop", impacting minority neighborhoods and the poor very negatively by increasing crime rates and challenging the authorities ability to uphold due process of the law. For those reasons many people will not accept the cover story the news agency toted about, the gunman being a former employee of the station)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

Nov 26, 2015: Saturn in Sag square Neptune in Pisces at 7 degrees (Shane Montgomery 11/25/2014)
Jun 17, 2016: Saturn Rx in Sag square Neptune Rx in Pisces at 12 degrees
Sep 10, 2016: Saturn in Sag square Neptune Rx in Pisces at 10 degrees
Dec 24, 2016: Saturn in Sag trine Uranus Rx in Aries at 20 degrees
May 19, 2017: Saturn Rx in Sag trine Uranus in Aries at 26 degrees
Nov 11, 2017: Saturn in Sag trine Uranus Rx in Aries at 25 degrees
Jan 31, 2019: Saturn in Capricorn sextile Neptune in Pisces at 14 degrees
Jun 18, 2019: Saturn Rx in Capricorn sextile Neptune in Pisces at 18 degrees
Nov 8, 2019: Saturn in Capricorn sextile Neptune Rx in Pisces at 16 degrees
Jan 12, 2020: Saturn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn at 22 degrees (112 Saint Malachy Prophecy)
http://rubyslipper.ca/ruby-slipper-astrology/2015/03/after-the-uranuspluto-square-the-next-big-thing

About 13 Minutes into the video, "Shane Debrasio", examines footage of a "Saturn Square", crossing the Catholic Church. Which is a figure clothed in fire, apparently marking the nuclear exchanges of Genetic Dan for Repentance to reveal more of the Sign of Divorce/Antipas/Antiparticle. .......................... The sequence ends with "Pluto in Capricorn", this equation is really apart of the "Uranus/Pluto Square", that terminates in 2016/2017.

timestructures.jpg

It's now 8 years in with Pluto Capricorn (2016), halfway through this transit of earthly life changes. http://astrology.about.com/od/plutoincapricornto2023/qt/PlutoCap.htm

Saturn Square approaches June Solstice = 6/17/2016
Pluto in Capricorn Square reaches 8 Years (half of 16 its cycle in 2016) = 2016
(Micah 5:5, says the Assyrian is "Seven and Eight", on a cosmological level, I believe this is the argument we are making.)

starcut-diagram-parchment-w-string-lengths-800x400.jpg

http://www.sriandkira.com/2016/2016-predictions-the-metronian-star-opens/

1. Solstice Square of the Equinoxes (6/21/2016)
2. Pluto Capricorn Square (2016)
3. Uranus Square (6/17/2016)
(Solstice Precessional Alignment as a Square of 4 Dates, ending in 2016)

When Nostradamus presents us with his Lunar Equation involving the Earth's Moon, and clearly identifies the Lunar Cycle. He does not reference the duration of the Earth's Moon Cycle Directly. Nostradamus references Planets and Constellations, for example: When the "Pluto Capricorn Square" intersects the "Uranus Square" then Nostradamus records a planet and a constellation intersection, in parallel with the Earth's Lunar Cycle. As we've stated, to simplify the argument of Nostradamus, we've added a Lunar Cycle of 30 Days to both the Beginning Date and End Date which is 5/7/2016 beginning and 11/16/2016 ending, as the Earth's Moon spirals it intersects the "Squares" and then Nostradamus records these intersections. (The approximate date according to the Parallel of the Antichrist Lifespan and Celestial Measurement is 6/6/2016 to 6/18/2016 or simply 6/18/2016, we cannot at any point in time devalue human life in the program, which is to follow Genetic Dan's example of blatant suicide, keep these people on the attack). Love and Blessings. (Once I decide on an appropriate method to enlist the support of assisted suicide, I will contact the authorities and the media, to enlist their cooperation, right now there not using enough force against me, when I want, so I can show the suicides to the media and the authorities with fervor, as often as I want, to correct the public safety situation) (Nightly Walk tomorrow after dark, as I've stated if the level of execution level of force is not increased, than we will see what happens on 6/6/2016).

Last edited:

Charity

How do YOU TELL YOUR ALIVE, when everyone seems to be living life all around you as if your insignificant?

Charity

About these Keys to Hell, Who was dead, and is alive. Dose it really matter that Pope Frances tests the ground he walks on, Shutting Down Hell, An casting only words of remembrance to an end. world to world- the end of, is always discovered at the beginning of.

Rev 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

http://www.wuc-news.com/2016/03/pope...s-no-hell.html Pope Frances. could this be the titanic without an Orchestra playing.

killing, Starving, the They"s and the Him"s, along with the beast, torment civilization.
Rev 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 20:13
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

I say, pope Frances Can't close Hell, until the wicked are Judged. judgement was escaped 2000 years ago. the roman empire has already ended the old world, and is ready to do the stunt again, with all the willing ali's. death of their second world, they hear stepping over the graves.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Lunar%20Theory%20Golden%20Ratio_zpsoq9jywta.png

Top: Lunar Theory: Solar Perturbations
Bottom: Golden Ratio: Universal Sequence Unifier

Both equations were originally designed to explain the Earth's Moon, as the Key that Unlocks the Cosmic Shift. So there are Three Crosses in View, Like the Cross of Hendaye, to simply this Behavior:

1. Cross = Dark Rift in the Center of the Galaxy and Earth's Sun = Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016
2. Cross = Equinoctial Periods, March/June/September/December.
3. Cross = Earth's Moon Relative to the June Solstice and Earth

Earth-Moon-Phi.gif

The Position of "Q" or "SQ1" in the Lunar Theory Diagram, shows us the Third Cross, situation: All three Crosses must be presented at exactly the same relative time, this begins the Cosmic Shift. We can simply go Back to the Golden Ratio's usage of figures as a simplified argument:

1. 34 Years for Solstice Precessional Alignment before Solstice (Adjusted)
2. 30 Days Observance for Lunar Cycle before Solstice
3. 12 Days Observance for Cosmic Shift Activation before Solstice

Logical Statement

12210 + 195 Days or 34 Years (Book of Amos, and Daniel) for the complete observance of Revelation, Antichrist to End of Gospel.

12210 Days Primary Observance for Solstice Precessional Alignment, and 12 Days Primary Observance for Cosmic Shift. 12210 reduced by a factor of 1000 for 12, 12000 Tribes in Revelation, for 12 Apostles of New Testament.

34 Years of Amos, for 3 and 1/2 Days of Darkness for Revelation. The Chicken Clucked Three Times at Peter, and Jesus was in the Heart of the Earth for Three Days.

Logical Statement Cont. Coincidence?

Comet Ison November 2013, and Great Comet of 1618 ......... 6/18/2016 to 11/18/2016 for 153 Days in Length. ..................... Comet Elenin Discovered, December 10, 2010 ............... 12210 of the Mayan Calendar as a specific length marker.

(One of the things I will tell these people, is to euthanize anything related to Genetic Dan in up to 6 ZipCodes surrounding the City of Philadelphia. But I don't expect that to happen (enough euthanasia of the people has not happened to break these people's resolve in challenging my authority, so keep them on the attack). You can sterilize the area of effect and their kinds, but you must exterminate their population clusters as quickly as possible, country and continent, plus more, so that the body of molech/lord's body is revealed more abundantly. Your previous instructions were to allow genetic dan to commit suicide by using force against me, not to sick them on me like pets to take their lives. Right now we need to wait, as I've clarified the law. "Until God shows us a Sign of Divorce, extermination of Genetic Dan on a large scale doesn't mean anything". Now we must simply wait a few days more. Love and Blessings - 10 hour walk tomorrow, my numbers are down with the local police departments and the suicides, but the level of force is good right now)

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
p7241_p_v8_aa.jpg

1. They Live 1988
2. Blue Thunder 1983
3. Back to the Future Trilogy 1985, 1989, 1990

Each of these fall near the early years of 1982 (Jumping Jesus Phenomenon, Billy Meier), so it is likely feedback for early impressions of the Antichrist, based on a spiritual foot print of the judgment's program. ................ Most people claim, "Back to the Future" was the only film that has been dead on with 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks, and the second coming. ............. Sexual and Physical abuse, r*a*p*e of a younger man or child being represented in all three of the above films, followed by references to 9/11/2001, the Solstice or Planetary Alignments, and finally the City of Philadelphia's Market Frankford Subway Line, Aarot Terminal, in which Genetic Dan is Sacrificed for Repentance, as well as globally.

1. Blue Thunder = Pope Francis, likely assassination target, theme.
2. They Live = Donald Trump, likely assassination target, theme.
3. Back to the Future (Doc) = Harold Camping, likely assassination target, deceased, so not so much, theme.

Normally, I would say, Prince Harry/Shane Montgomery is represented in Back to the Future, but the longer he lives past the Invictus Games, the less likely of a target he has become. So, I've modified that value. "Second Sight 1989" (same pattern of Sexual and Physical abuse of a child figure followed by references to 9/11/2001, and the typical Second Coming stuff - very closely parallels the democratic primaries, Clinton and Bernie and stuff).

I believe Satan has yet to choose a martyr to mock the arrival of the "Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce", to illustrate his authority (which is really an affinity to sin). So these are just the most likely targets. Shane Montgomery 11/25/2014 and then the Antichrist in 11/18/2016, so Satan has already had his version of the Antichrist delivered, much earlier on. Right now, there's going to another execution, and soon. I believe we have just about all the contenders here, outside of a few other personalities that don't hit the mark, at the present. Best guess, is around June 6, 2016 or around June 18, 2016. Love and Blessings.

Epoisses

Flaming turd splattered on the wall of irrelevant obscurity. I challenge you to a debate to the death. Accept or refuse is of no consequence to me.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

Donald Trump
Pope Francis
Harold Camping
Kim Jong Un

These are really, big time sinners, although its not apparent. First, "Aaron's War with God (Book of War)" was waged since the Antichrist/Rod of Joseph/Moses Staff, was originally introduced, and God will cut them along with the nations, thus Genetic Dan must be terminated. So the title of the most sinful person goes to Donald Trump hands down. Secondarily, Pope Francis has visited every islamic nation that has a major terrorism base globally, that is very shameful. Thirdly, Harold Camping's prediction the way it was prematurely concluded, caused a lot of people not to keep watch. Finally, Kim Jong Un has accelerated de-nuclearization, you will need those nuclear weapons soon to exterminate Genetic Dan. ....................... It depends on what God does with the limited time he has remaining with the Sign of Divorce how all these ties together, we have it narrowed down, thats a start.

Charity

the beauty, the drive and purpose, Immortality (ignorance knew, quote confirmed- who do you think you are, The Queen of Sheba?
solomon an his beloved - We don't Say good bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yPXJfKBvQ

Solomon and his Love, world to world instruction manual, Keep the memory of you and me.
Sng 5:10

My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Sng 6:9
My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
Sng 6:10
Sng 5:1

I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
Sng 5:2
I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners? looking looking looking!!!
Sng 6:11
I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.
x Sng 6:12
Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib. found found found!!!

Sng 6:13
Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee. What will ye see in the Shulamite? As it were the company of two armies.

conversation- How words began to obstruct the rising of the old world, that their promise was ignored by, and the times changed, catapulted forward, world to world. saul to paul
elijah to john the baptist
David to jesus
A NEW BODY HAS THOU PREPARED FOR YOU, THAT YOU MIGHT FINISH THE WORK.

Act 26:23
That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
1Co 15:16
For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:29
Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
1Co 15:32
If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

seek out the firstfriuts of them that slept.

Last edited: