You are an idiot

staind.raindrop

Because then (just like the rest of science) everything works without the assumption of a deity. :rotfl:

Don't be so nasty..

picture.php

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where'd you learn to . . . count?
Four.

He's trying to figure out the accuracy of radioactive isotope half-life measurements.:rotfl:Don't take him out of his stride.
Five. :banana:

Why couldn't God have created us with the design to evolve?
Evolution is the idea that all life is descended from a common ancestor by means of random mutation and natural selection. It excludes the possibility that design is involved.

Can't we all just get along!
Sure! If you confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, then when we all die and go to heaven we can live for eternity in all peace and joy. :thumb:

Until then, you will just have to learn to deal rationally with those who oppose you. :up:

Because then (just like the rest of science) everything works without the assumption of a deity. :rotfl:
Exactly. :thumb:

Giving up on what a small part of what the bible plainly teaches is preparation for giving up on all of what it teaches.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Six. :banana:

His post was neither nasty nor rude.

What he practices is as close to rational as an atheist can get. And through his use of God's gift, he puts the evolutionist to shame.

It's delightful to read a post that isn't sobbing to itself in self-pity.

staind.raindrop

Six. :banana:

His post was neither nasty nor rude.

What he practices is as close to rational as an atheist can get. And through his use of God's gift, he puts the evolutionist to shame.

I'm just asking why Christians have to believe the process of evolution isn't a part of God's design. I already knew why atheists and such won't accept it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm just asking why Christians have to believe the process of evolution isn't a part of God's design.
Christians only have to believe one thing: That Jesus Christ rose from the dead to take away their sin.

Nothing else you can believe can do anything to affect your status as a Christian.

However, the other things you believe should also be rational and well considered. If they are not, as your request that I not argue against evolution is, you will be mocked.
I already knew why atheists and such won't accept it.
They will not accept it because they need everything they can to place between reality and a rational analysis of reality.

Arthur Brain

I'm just asking why Christians have to believe the process of evolution isn't a part of God's design. I already knew why atheists and such won't accept it.

Short answer is they don't, and plenty accept evolution as part of the process. It's only fundamentalist literalists like Stripe who get so bothered about it. Heck, it's not as though seeing allegory in Genesis is anything new as it is.

Why is this in the politics section anyway?

staind.raindrop

Christians only have to believe one thing: That Jesus Christ rose from the dead to take away their sin.

Nothing else you can believe can do anything to affect your status as a Christian.

However, the other things you believe should also be rational and well considered. If they are not, as your request that I not argue against evolution is, you will be mocked.
They will not accept it because they need everything they can to place between reality and a rational analysis of reality.

I didn't request anything from you, I asked why not. You say, 'because it's stupid'. Why isn't it even worth considering? You've automatically excluded the possibility because it's impossible due to which facts? You are only after a fight, I see. I'm over it.