You can be saved!

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;...(Romans 1:16-17 KJV ).

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

No matter who you are, where you've been or what you were doing while you were there~ you can be saved when you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

God through Christ did all the work necessary to save you. Salvation is by grace through faith. It is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Receive the gift! Trust the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!