ECT You want a prophecy nugget? 3 Countries Antichrist rules...

binyamin7

Listed in Daniel 11:43 we see that Antichrist overthrows and controls the gold and wealth of 3 specific countries at some point:

1. Egypt
2. Libya
3. Sudan (Ethiopia was Kush which is modern Sudan)

Now what are some things we can observe about these nations?

Well for starters, remember the arab springs the Ob admin encouraged and helped support? Yeah that overturned the secular dictatorship regime's of 2 of them, Egypt and Libya. Huh that is interesting. Not sure why no one ever mentions that. Anyway so now we have them being overthrown, disoriented, and ripe for their new ruler.

That is interesting.

BUT, notice how the Antichrist will control the "gold" of these three nations? What if something happened to the gold during the end of the arab springs and someone already took it?

Hint hint.

NOTE: I do not set dates or make absolute claims until we know for sure about Antichrist and things like this, but we are commanded 9 times to "watch" in regards to end times prophecy in the New Covenant Script.

Jerry Shugart

Listed in Daniel 11:43 we see that Antichrist overthrows and controls the gold and wealth of 3 specific countries at some point:

1. Egypt
2. Libya
3. Sudan (Ethiopia was Kush which is modern Sudan)

The key will be finding out the identity of the king who will be doing these things:

"And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done"
(Dan.11:36).​

Right?

binyamin7

The key will be finding out the identity of the king who will be doing these things:

"And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done"
(Dan.11:36).​

Right?

Observing the exact nations mentioned undergoing complete changes, by our state departments urgings, is incredibly eye opening as far as where we are prophetically.

The second I saw these nations specifically experiencing these uprisings my eyes got as big as silver dollars.

As I said though, what if someone already took the gold while one of these nations was in upheaval? We know the man of sin will control the gold, but how can he if it is already gone?

Jerry Shugart

We know the man of sin will control the gold, but how can he if it is already gone?

Of course the teaching of the Preterists is clearly in error when they teach that the the Antichrist has already come and gone. The teaching of Preterism came into being for that exact reason--to convince people that the Antichrist has already come so that no one needs to be on guard for his appearance.

binyamin7

Of course the teaching of the Preterists is clearly in error when they teach that the the Antichrist has already come and gone. The teaching of Preterism came into being for that exact reason--to convince people that the Antichrist has already come so that no one needs to be on guard for his appearance.

That is true and easily debunked. Jesus came in the clouds in Matt 24/ Luke 21. Dan 7:25 -> end of chapter shows Antichrist leading right into Millennium, same with Dan 12:1-4, Zech 12-14, Rev, etc. I am writing a lot of stuff on this I will share with you all soon.

BUT, I am talking about what happened to one of those countries' gold during the chaos of the "arab springs", google around you will find it.