Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Gerald
http://www.iidb.org

You yourself hung around there as "Goriller", posting some tripe about a massive cover-up involving 12-foot-tall skeletons.

And you got soundly spanked for it.
As I recall, I was the one who did the spanking.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I beg to differ: you failed to demonstrate the accuracy of your claim; your source material was, at best, questionable.

It was also out of character for you; I didn't think you subscribed to paranoid conspiracies.

I was waiting for you to trot out the old tale about the Smithsonian having people murdered so they could get hominid skeletons...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I beg to differ: you failed to demonstrate the accuracy of your claim;
Wrong.

your source material was, at best, questionable.
Wrong.

It was also out of character for you;
Wrong.

I didn't think you subscribed to paranoid conspiracies.
There is a difference between real conspiracies and paranoid conspiracies. You don't think any 2 people have ever conspired to do something in the entire history of the world?

I was waiting for you to trot out the old tale about the Smithsonian having people murdered so they could get hominid skeletons...
Like I said, I subscribe to real conspiracies, not paranoid ones.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Jefferson
Like I said, I subscribe to real conspiracies, not paranoid ones.
All right, present some conspiracies (that are on the same scale as the Nephilim skeleton cover-up) to which you subscribe.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
All right, present some conspiracies (that are on the same scale as the Nephilim skeleton cover-up) to which you subscribe.
Gigantic one's like that? I'm not sure I can name any except for the general end times conspiracy that will have to eventually occur in order to install the anti-christ as world leader.

Tell me, do you subscribe to any government conspiracies at all, no matter how small?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Jefferson
Tell me, do you subscribe to any government conspiracies at all, no matter how small?
The really small ones (keeping folks from finding out about that affair with the intern, etc.) are hardly worth worrying about.

Problem is, conspiracy implies malice, and I subscribe to the old saying, "Never attribute to malice what can just as easily be attributed to stupidity or coincidence."

For the Nephilim conspiracy to be viable, there would have to be hundreds of people in on it, and somebody would've squealed by now.

The Nephilim have about as much credibility as Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, the "conspiracy of scientists" out to suppress "creation science", the Mason/Satanist menace and abductions by aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.