Zakath is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

The resident :zakath:, Zakath (or as I like to refer to him...Zakass), is a complete fraud.

He "claims" to have once been a "christian", but is now an atheist.

I asked him a simple question, which he refuses to answer, because he knows it will expose him as a liar.

I asked him when the following took place when he was a "christian"?

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God"

His only recourse was to run and hide (again) and to put me on ignore.

Perhaps he will come back and tell us how he suddenly fell ill.

What a pathetic loser! :loser:

Sozo

wholearmor said:
You should see what he would have said if it wasn't.

:think:

Zackass suddenly began posting right before this week began at an increased rate. One has only to read his posts in the last few days to see how he plays his game around here. He chums up with those who are naive to his ways, gathers his other atheistic and agnostic friends under his wing, and then he cautiously takes his shots at those who put their faith in God, only to claim fowl when countered. He is calculated and deceptive in his schemes, and avoids those who expose him. He is a confused and mentally unstable troll.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I have seen posts and links where Zak explained his background, his perceptions, and his present state of atheism. I thought frauds pretended to be something they are not. It seems to me he is quite clear that he is not religious, and he was deluded when he claimed to be a Christian. He tried to play the game, but obviously something was wrong or went wrong. I do not get the impression that he was impersonating a pastor to fleece the flock. He seems to have an interesting resume, but now puts his time and energy into a godless life.

Let's hear it from the horses mouth. Sozo has a habit of starting threads against people, but not giving them a heads up that it exists. It is easy to scoff that he is running, but like myself, he may simply be unaware at the moment.

For the record, I am not defending his views or integrity. My desire is to pray for him, and defend and proclaim the Gospel to him. Only the Holy Spirit can convince and convict him. For those who want to join the cause, there is a thread about converting Zakath.

Sozo

wholearmor said:
That was my feeble attempt at humor, Sozo.

I actually thought it was funny, but then I realized, how true of a statement it actually was.

The insanity surrounding the Schivo case, reveals just how much of a chasm there is among people in this country.

To hell with people like Zakass. Jesus died for Him and yet his only purpose and obsession in life is to spit in His face, and to mock those whose hope is in Him.

Sozo

wholearmor said:
Well said, Sozo. You're one of the reasons I came back to TOL after a several month hiatus.

And it's having made friends like you, that makes it hard for me to leave.

I genuinely appreciate you!

:cheers:

Sozo

granite1010 said:
Oh, great. Another burn-'em-at-the-stake thread. Woo-hoo!

Hey... great to see you, granite!

Perhaps you would like to take a stab at the question...

When did the following happen to you?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Hey... great to see you, granite!

Perhaps you would like to take a stab at the question...

When did the following happen to you?

Wassup Sozo!

The Spirit bearing witness?:think:

Hmmmm...considering I wasn't with the Spirit when he decided to present his case, who can say? Are we talking about a profession of faith here? What specifically?

Sozo

granite1010 said:
Wassup Sozo!

The Spirit bearing witness?:think:

Hmmmm...considering I wasn't with the Spirit when he decided to present his case, who can say? Are we talking about a profession of faith here? What specifically?

I was simply going on your own proclamation that you were a christian at one point in your life.

A christian is a child of God. At what point did the Spirit of God bear witness to your spirit that you are a child of God? When did the Spirit let you know that you were a christian?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
I was simply going on your own proclamation that you were a christian at one point in your life.

A christian is a child of God. At what point did the Spirit of God bear witness to your spirit that you are a child of God? When did the Spirit let you know that you were a christian?

I was brought up in the faith. I made a "profession prayer" as a child, so if you're looking for specifics I guess you'd have to use that. There is no one moment where there was an "Ah-hah!" moment, and I think anyone with honesty would admit that's not uncommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.