Hall of Fame
Hey pj! :wave2:

How goes it?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about a "Ban a Member Volunteer for a Month" program?

Here is how it works:

Members volunteer to be banned for a month when any individual TOL member makes a designated donation to TOL for $150.00 in the volunteer's name. Of course, some members may gather together and create a fund to accumulate the monies required to be submitted by one of their group.

Volunteering members can submit their names in this thread and agree to not seek to bypass the ban by creating a sock account.

Think about it. For $150 you get to have your favorite thorn in your side banned for one month of peaceful bliss.

Think of the idea as akin to those carnival dunking booths where you get to dunk your boss or some city official with a well-aimed softball.

[FONT=&quot]Let me be the first (and probably the only) to volunteer. ;) It is for a good cause, after all. [/FONT]

AMR

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Here is how it works:

Members volunteer to be banned for a month when any individual TOL member makes a designated donation to TOL for $150.00 in the volunteer's name. Of course, some members may gather together and create a fund to accumulate the monies required to be submitted by one of their group.

Volunteering members can submit their names in this thread and agree to not seek to bypass the ban by creating a sock account.

Think about it. For $150 you get to have your favorite thorn in your side banned for one month of peaceful bliss.

Think of the idea as akin to those carnival dunking booths where you get to dunk your boss or some city official with a well-aimed softball.

[FONT="]Let me be the first (and probably the only) to volunteer. ;) It is for a good cause, after all. [/FONT]

AMR

I will volunteer.

theophilus

Here is how it works:

[FONT="]Let me be the first (and probably the only) to volunteer. ;) It is for a good cause, after all. [/FONT]

AMR

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION],

You're prior military...don't you know better, by now, than to volunteer for ANYTHING?

AND...I can't possibly live without YOU for a WHOLE MONTH!

GOD FORBID!

:)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION]

I'm in. I'll get more work done this way.

Come on, chumps. Pay to ban me! Bet you can't get me banned for a year!
Well, that is now three willing to be banned for a month for someone that has the money to make it happen! I suspect Knight may not like the idea, so we will have to wait and see.

AMR