10th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts NOW!!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay. I want to let everyone know. I am planning on donating to TOL, this year. It may end up being after the TOL-a-thon is over. My computer got hacked last week and I had to cancel my online banking, my Pay Pal, and my debit card. I am still waiting for my new debit card, though. I don't know how long my bank will take to send it to me. I was hoping to get it by today (payday). But, it wasn't in the mail. I just want you all to know that I still support TOL. Every day problems just got in the way, this year.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Okay. I want to let everyone know. I am planning on donating to TOL, this year. It may end up being after the TOL-a-thon is over. My computer got hacked last week and I had to cancel my online banking, my Pay Pal, and my debit card. I am still waiting for my new debit card, though. I don't know how long my bank will take to send it to me. I was hoping to get it by today (payday). But, it wasn't in the mail. I just want you all to know that I still support TOL. Every day problems just got in the way, this year.

My prayers are with you, Its hard for me also this year. Praise the Lord though, He will never leave us nor forsake us.

theophilus

Getting hacked BITES and I hope it doesn't end up costing you financially.

theophilus

It shouldn't. I caught it right away and called my bank immediately. And, I went in the next day to cancel my debit card. I have the money to donate to TOL. It's just that I can't send it without mailing a check until I get my debit card.

I never had a debit card until I moved to NC. Before that I always just paid with cash.

Now I would be lost and strapped with my debit card.

What's wrong with THIS picture?

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: I still carry cash to pay bills, get gas, and get groceries. The only things I pay for with the debit card are things I buy or donate to over the internet.
I never had a debit card until I moved to NC. Before that I always just paid with cash.

Now I would be lost and strapped with my debit card.

What's wrong with THIS picture?

theophilus

:chuckle: I still carry cash to pay bills, get gas, and get groceries. The only things I pay for with the debit card are things I buy or donate to over the internet.

I don't carry a purse or a phone...so I have what will fit in a pocket, i.e. wallet, keys, lipstick. I stick my cigarettes in a bra strap.

As a rule, if it's in my hand I'm going to leave it somewhere never to be seen again.

I'm stupid like that.

:chuckle:

And $500.00 fell out of a pocket one day and I never saw that again, either.

So I prefer not to carry cash. Besides I spend it if I have it.

:)

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Same here. If it fits in my pocket (with the exception of my wallet...it stays in the cubby between my front car seats with the door locked unless I need money to pay for something), it goes. It just started turning cool. So, I'm wearing my hoodie all the time. So, I finally have pockets that are big enough to fit my wallet, cell phone, keys, and cigarettes in. I've been good at holding onto cash until I have to spend it, too, except for this month so far. I got Jessica's Christmas present early and spent $350 on it. So, I'm a little short on cash until all of my checks have cleared the bank (probably the end of next week).
I don't carry a purse or a phone...so I have what will fit in a pocket, i.e. wallet, keys, lipstick. I stick my cigarettes in a bra strap.

As a rule, if it's in my hand I'm going to leave it somewhere never to be seen again.

I'm stupid like that.

:chuckle:

And $500.00 fell out of a pocket one day and I never saw that again, either.

So I prefer not to carry cash. Besides I spend it if I have it.

:)