12 Dead, 10 Wounded after Paris terrorist attack

quip

BANNED
Banned
Would you feel at ease to freely practice your religion AND speak out against Islam IF you were in a country that was predominantly Muslim?

Per the cultural bias: Localized as such my religion would most likely be Islamic. Otherwise, your objection only illustrates, by contrast, said bias.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
So you actually believe all of the excuses for attacking Iraq?

i believe that saddam hussein was a destabilizing influence, had wmds and needed to be removed

and i believe bush should have been ready to replace him with another puppet asap

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you feel at ease to freely practice your religion AND speak out against Islam IF you were in a country that was predominantly Muslim?

Per the cultural bias: My religion would most likely be Islamic. Otherwise, your objection only illustrates, by contrast, said bias.

Why didn't you answer the question? I couldn't case less what your religion would most likely be. The United States is predominantly Christian in regards to religion. Yet you are not persecuted in such a way that you fear for your life. Neither am I ...

quip

BANNED
Banned
Why didn't you answer the question? I couldn't case less what your religion would most likely be. The United States is predominantly Christian in regards to religion. Yet you are not persecuted in such a way that you fear for your life. Neither am I ...

I did. The answer is that the question is moot while only illustrating my point.

You think America is the superior culture; Muslim's conclude that theirs is. zero sum.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I did. The answer is that the question is moot while illustrating my point.

You think America is the superior culture; Muslim's conclude that theirs is. zero sum.

and that's the only way you can determine who has the stronger case?

by their claim? :freak:

bybee

I did. The answer is that the question is moot while only illustrating my point.

Then let them stay in their Muslim countries and leave us alone.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did. The answer is that the question is moot while illustrating my point.

No you didn't ... and you illustrated nothing.

You think America is the superior culture;

Correct ... because we are.

Muslim's conclude that theirs is. zero sum.

Still incapable of answering the question, I see. Would you publicly ridicule or burn the Koran in a public setting IF you lived in an Islamic nation?

quip

BANNED
Banned

Still incapable of answering the question, I see. Would you publicly ridicule or burn the Koran in a public setting IF you lived in an Islamic nation?

I didn't illustrate a thing....you did!

And....you've continued it here. :chuckle:

Morpheus

Then let them stay in their Muslim countries and leave us alone.

They are already here. The French terrorists are French citizens. For SOME reason we don't stay out of predominantly Islamic countries.

When a particular race, ethnicity or religion is marginalized there will always be blowback. "Live and let live"; "the golden rule"; there are many terms for a simple principle we all should have learned in elementary school and Sunday school that as adults many of us forget. If we are treating others like we want to be treated, then we really must want to be hit, and hit hard.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yes ... that you are unwilling to answer a simple question.

You know how you would answer... hence your insistence upon mine, that's why you asked it. The very motive for your question holds no point other than to express the validity of mine.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
They are already here. The French terrorists are French citizens. For SOME reason we don't stay out of predominantly Islamic countries.

france is predominately a Christian country

why are you willing to accept mooslims in france but not non-mooslims in the arab world? :idunno:

Morpheus

Since when is the US a Christian nation? I thought that "Freedom Of Religion" was assured by the FIRST Amendment.

Morpheus

france is predominately a Christian country

why are you willing to accept mooslims in france but not non-mooslims in the arab world? :idunno:

I'm willing to accept either both places. I'm paying for Christians to live in Islamic countries. I'm not the isolationist here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since when is the US a Christian nation? I thought that "Freedom Of Religion" was assured by the FIRST Amendment.

Where did I state that the United States is a Christian nation? Oh that's right. I didn't. We do have freedom of religion. We also have the freedom FROM having an official religion opposed upon us.

Feel free to argue that you would have the same freedom of speech and rights in the type of nations you are defending.