2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Just to let you all know whats going on:

We are keeping two players, you can select your keepers at the Football site. Just check the boxes of the two players your keeping.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Cool.

Hey Doc, how are we going to draft this year? If it's gonna be a live draft [my preference] we better get to it soon.

drbrumley

Just to let you all know whats going on:

We are keeping two players, you can select your keepers at the Football site. Just check the boxes of the two players your keeping.

Um, some of you haven't selected keepers yet. If you don't check the box, you will lose that player.

drbrumley

Next Tuesday at 6 is the draft. It will be a live draft. But if you can't be here, I have set up a draft robot where it will pick for you. Kinda like an automated draft. But I hope the majority of you can be here. Or PM your phone number and I will call you to make a pick. Anyway you want to go, I am here to help.

Mystery

Next Tuesday at 6 is the draft. It will be a live draft. But if you can't be here, I have set up a draft robot where it will pick for you. Kinda like an automated draft. But I hope the majority of you can be here. Or PM your phone number and I will call you to make a pick. Anyway you want to go, I am here to help.
Is that 6 EST?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

6:00 PM EST tuesday night the 28th?

I'm there!

Status
Not open for further replies.