2010 BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY ON THEOLOGYONLINE.COM

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,

Do you still stand behind the statements concerning Lifetime Membership made elsewhere a few years ago:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1409928&postcount=1

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1409941&postcount=4

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1409962&postcount=7

Lastly, as I understand it Lifetime Members can delete threads they have started. Does this option extend to all threads started prior to becoming a Lifetime Member?

I am becoming very interested given this discount you are offering.

AMR

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight,

Do you still stand behind the statements concerning Lifetime Membership made elsewhere a few years ago:
Of course!

Keep in mind we still ask that LIFETIME Members abide by the rules. If you are buying a LIFETIME membership merely to "push the limits" that's probably not a good reason to buy a LIFETIME Membership.

With the one exception of the TOL merchandise. During this half off sale we wont be sending $50 in TOL gifts.

Lastly, as I understand it Lifetime Members can delete threads they have started. Does this option extend to all threads started prior to becoming a Lifetime Member?

I am becoming very interested given this discount you are offering.

AMR
LIFETIME members can delete any thread that they themselves started, regardless of the timing.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How long does the mail usually take from IN to CO? I'm anxious for my subscription...

fool

Hall of Fame
How long does the mail usually take from IN to CO? I'm anxious for my subscription...

By pony express three days, should have used that new fangled "telegraph" to "wire" the money, but seein as how it's only been around since 1861 I can understand not trusting new things.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
By pony express three days, should have used that new fangled "telegraph" to "wire" the money, but seein as how it's only been around since 1861 I can understand not trusting new things.
I don't have a PayPal account, or a credit card. Neither is about trust. I simply do not want either.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How can I use my CC and not use paypal?? I cannot get it to work.
You could PM me your credit card info.

You could do it in two different PM's to make sure its secure.

In the first PM send me the first 8 digits of your credit card number.

In the second PM send me the last 8 digits of your credit card as well as the expiration date and the three digit security code on the back of the card.

Also make sure to tell me which subscription you want.

Sheila B

You could PM me your credit card info.

You could do it in two different PM's to make sure its secure.

In the first PM send me the first 8 digits of your credit card number.

In the second PM send me the last 8 digits of your credit card as well as the expiration date and the three digit security code on the back of the card.

Also make sure to tell me which subscription you want.

OK. How do I send you a PM? I never do that, I only hit "reply" when someone sends me one!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course!

Keep in mind we still ask that LIFETIME Members abide by the rules. If you are buying a LIFETIME membership merely to "push the limits" that's probably not a good reason to buy a LIFETIME Membership.

With the one exception of the TOL merchandise. During this half off sale we wont be sending $50 in TOL gifts.

LIFETIME members can delete any thread that they themselves started, regardless of the timing.
Thanks! I have no interest in pushing the limits, but only an interest in the "one hand washes the other" aspect of Lifetime Membership, wherein I would be given more latitude to occasionally point others to content that would have been given a rebuke, such as another forum. That and the ability to effectively moderate my own threads by closing and/or deleting them are my two interests.

Would this work for you?

AMR