2nd Lieutenant Nazario is suing Virginia police officers. Just another bad stop by racist police?

eider

2 Virginia police officers used excessive force, threatened ...https://edition.cnn.com › 2021/04/11 › windsor-virginia-p...
2 hours ago — (CNN) A US Army officer is suing two Virginia police officers after they pointed guns at him, pepper sprayed him and pushed him to the ground ...

Black Army Lieutenant Sues Virginia Police Officers For ... - NPRhttps://www.npr.org › 2021/04/11 › black-army-lieutenan...
8 hours ago — So Nazario, who is Black and Latino, slowed down, put his blinker on, and — about a mile down the road — pulled over at a well-lit BP gas station ...

The vehicle was so new Nazario hadn't yet gotten permanent plates, but had his cardboard temporary plates taped inside the rear window of the vehicle. When officers reached inside his car, that plate was visible in the rear, the lawsuit stated.

Hilltrot

I honestly believe excessive force by police is a problem - especially in some jurisdictions.

Foreigners and leftists turning it into a race-baiting issue is not helpful.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A black man dared to venture outside his home and drive while being ***GASP*** black ...

This won’t stop until the thugs in blue are held accountable.

eider

A black man dared to venture outside his home and drive while being ***GASP*** black ...

This won’t stop until the thugs in blue are held accountable.
Yep
I put up this case because it has been focused upon by the BBC news.
The police in this incident are not going to have a happy day in court over this. To stop anybody like that was just moronic

eider

funny how this doesn't bother Eider.

Don't be daft.
Any dangerous police actions interest me greatly.
What I find to be amazing is that there are so many such incidents.
You video which you posted does t play here in the UK, so maybe you would like to post it again in a format that works?

eider

I do believe he'd get his butt kicked by the MP's if he tried that on base
He pulled over in the first safe place, under lighting.... and under extra CCTV surveillance.
Any cop who kicks a person for that should be chucked off the force, and nicked.

eider

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He pulled over in the first safe place
No he didn't. When the cops turn on the lights you're expected to pull over immediately, not continue driving for a couple of minutes
, under lighting.... and under extra CCTV surveillance.
And he had been out on the highway? Are the cops expected to just follow him for 50 miles until he gets to the next rest stop?
Any cop who kicks a person for that should be chucked off the force, and nicked.
Did he kick him?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
She deserved to lose her licence, get a massive fine, community service and possibly some nick for that.
She had s busy tail light, refused the to let and drove off, and then struggled with police.
I wonder what would have happened to a black man who did that?
He would have been shot obviously

Duh

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep
I put up this case because it has been focused upon by the BBC news.
The police in this incident are not going to have a happy day in court over this. To stop anybody like that was just moronic
These police departments are way overdue for an overhaul. I use to believe it was a few bad apples but apparently it’s a good portion of officers.