2nd Lieutenant Nazario is suing Virginia police officers. Just another bad stop by racist police?

Hilltrot

He pulled over in the first safe place, under lighting.... and under extra CCTV surveillance.
Any cop who kicks a person for that should be chucked off the force, and nicked.
He did not prominently display his temporary license plate and hid it behind a heavily tinted window at night instead
She had s busy tail light
We need an air strike! Someone has a broken tail light!
To get out of the car just like the black man . . . hmm, are you racist? Oh wait, you're British! Of course you are!
drove off
Just like the black man who refused to stop.

Both drivers could have easily avoided the situation if they had simply followed instructions.

Hilltrot

Don't be daft.
Any dangerous police actions interest me greatly.
What I find to be amazing is that there are so many such incidents.
You video which you posted does t play here in the UK, so maybe you would like to post it again in a format that works?
Have you tried using a VPN to avoid your country's censors?

There are many incidents like this because unlike England

1. We're a much larger country.
2. We share the two longest borders in the world.
3. We aren't a teeny tiny island.
4. We accept more immigrants of various types in a year than you have in England's Geological History.
5. We consist of people from every part of the world.

Another problem is that when Obama had the choice to bring people together and examine and fix problems with police being trigger happy, he instead decided to split everyone apart and start race-baiting like you and Rusha.

eider

These police departments are way overdue for an overhaul. I use to believe it was a few bad apples but apparently it’s a good portion of officers.
They've been getting away with these attitudes and actions for too long, and should have regular trauma counselling, regular training reviews and assessments and permanent supervision.
one of these morons has been got rid of already,so we are told, but the case is a civil one so both will need to be present.

eider

He did not prominently display his temporary license plate and hid it behind a heavily tinted window at night instead

We need an air strike! Someone has a broken tail light!

To get out of the car just like the black man . . . hmm, are you racist? Oh wait, you're British! Of course you are!

Just like the black man who refused to stop.

Both drivers could have easily avoided the situation if they had simply followed instructions.
Let's see what the judge decides and if you don't like the verdict you can call the judge s leftist.
Clearly you don't think that your police need better training, supervision and regular reviews.
Keep up the denial.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
These police departments are way overdue for an overhaul. I use to believe it was a few bad apples but apparently it’s a good portion of officers.
This black gentleman is a lieutenant in the army, an officer. What do you suppose would be his response if he gave an order to a subordinate and they refused to obey it?

@eider

You too

eider

4. We accept more immigrants of various types in a year than you have in England's Geological History.

Another problem is that when Obama had the choice to bring people together and examine and fix problems with police being trigger happy, he instead decided to split everyone apart and start race-baiting like you and Rusha.
Excuses excuses excuses for your many bad cops, spoiling the reputations of all the others.
Redirection, facetious comments, political tribalism, all surfacing every time a bad cop makes bad decisions.

ok doser

Excuses excuses excuses for your many bad cops, spoiling the reputations of all the others.
Redirection, facetious comments, political tribalism, all surfacing every time a bad cop makes bad decisions.
Thank you for your opinion.

eider

This black gentleman is a lieutenant in the army, an officer. What do you suppose would be his response if he gave an order to a subordinate and they refused to obey it?

@eider

You too
Don't be dim.
He slowed down and stopped at the first safe pull off.
If I was flashed up that's what I would do. We don't stop on busy roads on the dark, but more importantly our police follow until a safe stop looms up ahead and then instruct the other car.
Wake up

ok doser

You have to remember a couple of things with eider, some of them also apply to rusha. Eider is old, he's dim witted, he is probably borderline retarded and much of that is likely due to his reliance on the television. I am sure he turns it on every morning, I'm sure he watches it throughout the day, I'm sure he watches the news in the evening. He might as well drink a big glass of lead paint every morning.

eider

@eider

You too
Duh.
They could see his name on his service uniform and look what they carried on doing.
They are going to get s big big fine, I reckon, which the police insurance will have to cough up.
Better to suss out bad cops and get rid.

ok doser

Don't be dim.
He slowed down
That's not what flashing lights behind you mean.
and stopped at the first safe pull off.

No, the 1st safe pull off is the shoulder of the road as soon as you see the flashing lights behind you. In America.
If I was flashed up that's what I would do.
In America if you do what this black gentleman chose to do you get the response from the police that he got whether you're white, whether you're black. When I was young and stupid I encountered traffic cops too often to remember and I learned very fast that they don't have any sense of humor.
We don't stop on busy roads on the dark, but more importantly our police follow until a safe stop looms up ahead and then instruct the other car.
Well perhaps thats because you live in a crappy little retarded country
Stop being retarded

ok doser

Duh.
They could see his name on his service uniform and look what they carried on doing.
They are going to get s big big fine, I reckon, which the police insurance will have to cough up.
Better to suss out bad cops and get rid.
That's not an answer to the question I asked.

Try again.

eider

You have to remember a couple of things with eider, some of them also apply to rusha. Eider is old, he's dim witted, he is probably borderline retarded and much of that is likely due to his reliance on the television. I am sure he turns it on every morning, I'm sure he watches it throughout the day, I'm sure he watches the news in the evening. He might as well drink a big glass of lead paint every morning.
What you need to remember doser, is that you wanted to run down a thief who just nicked a bike. We remember, you see.
You've never had to arrest anybody in your sweet life.
You'd blow a blood vessel first time.
:lol:

eider

He probably believed the sales company had sorted everything just fine.

But you want him beaten up for that, I suppose.

ok doser

What you need to remember doser, is that you wanted to run down a thief who just nicked a bike.
I remember discussing it and I remember you taking it out of context as you are doing now.

We remember, you see.
Your memory is that of a retarded child
You've never had to arrest anybody in your sweet life.
Arrest no.

I have detained people when I worked as a security guard.
You'd blow a blood vessel first time.
:lol:
And I didn't blow a blood vessel