2nd Lieutenant Nazario is suing Virginia police officers. Just another bad stop by racist police?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes. Outrageous.
I think you're lying
The cops just kept screaming at the driver to get out of the car
No, first they told him to put the window down.
Then:
Put your hands out the window
How many occupants are in the vehicle

Ans. What's going on?

Open the door slowly and step out!

Ans. I'm not getting out of the vehicle

That is resisting arrest right there - he was given a lawful command and decided to disregard it. That right there is grounds for arresting him. If I was this guys CO, I'd give him an official reprimand.

Try watching it again

ok doser

Notice that many of his responses aren't proper or reasonable for what he's being told. If I'm the cops my first thought would be - this guy's on drugs.

Hilltrot

Did you see his post 59? 😂

Seriously, I think he's retarded.
He's another English troll who knows nothing about the U.S. and doesn't want to know. His teeny tiny island represents his knowledge of the world and he doesn't want to know what is outside of it.

ok doser

He's another English troll who knows nothing about the U.S. and doesn't want to know. His teeny tiny island represents his knowledge of the world and he doesn't want to know what is outside of it.
There's radio chatter on the video when Gutteriez first gets out of the car that suggests that he called it in as a felony traffic stop. I wonder if failure to stop constitutes felony resisting arrest?

Hilltrot

There's radio chatter on the video when Gutteriez first gets out of the car that suggests that he called it in as a felony traffic stop. I wonder if failure to stop constitutes felony resisting arrest?
No.

I believe he did radio that it was going to be a more difficult stop.

That being said, I think the Police officer Gutteriez could have handled the situation better. As soon as he saw the ironed uniform, he should have known he was being set up. His mentioning riding the lightning didn't help his case. Not sure if he learned that in training. I think that the man not pulling over until long after the twirlers were turned on triggered the policeman and got his adrenaline pumping. If he really thought the SUV was carrying multiple hostiles he should have waited for back-up. The other policeman just happen to be in the area.

That being said, if a white private had treated a black MP officer this way, the court marshal would be swifter than CNN calling an election for a Democrat.

Setting up Police for this crap is pretty normal now. And I'll offend the military crowd again and say that the LT was likely doing evil. And this is another reason why I will not say "Thank you for your service" unless a gun is put to my head. That LT knew he was never in danger and he knew he was trying to set the police up. He literally propped up his cellphone to get a good shot of what was going to happen. And then he sues for a million? Yeah, sure, he joined the military to serve his country - not. He joined for the money.

Now compare the LT's case to this one.

Man arrested, pepper sprayed for filming arrest in Keller, TX | Fort Worth Star-Telegram (star-telegram.com)

That policeman wasn't even fired.

Now, is this really a racism problem? Or is this a police problem?

eider

I think you're lying

No, first they told him to put the window down.
Then:
How many occupants are in the vehicle

Ans. What's going on?

Open the door slowly and step out!

Ans. I'm not getting out of the vehicle

That is resisting arrest right there - he was given a lawful command and decided to disregard it. That right there is grounds for arresting him. If I was this guys CO, I'd give him an official reprimand.

Try watching it again
Is that all you've got?
And you obviously disagree with the way that the police have not supported this case.
You seem to think that every unnecessary killing of folks during arrests for misdemeanors and minor traffic offences deserves killing.

ok doser

No.

I believe he did radio that it was going to be a more difficult stop.

That being said, I think the Police officer Gutteriez could have handled the situation better. As soon as he saw the ironed uniform, he should have known he was being set up. His mentioning riding the lightning didn't help his case. Not sure if he learned that in training. I think that the man not pulling over until long after the twirlers were turned on triggered the policeman and got his adrenaline pumping. If he really thought the SUV was carrying multiple hostiles he should have waited for back-up. The other policeman just happen to be in the area.

That being said, if a white private had treated a black MP officer this way, the court marshal would be swifter than CNN calling an election for a Democrat.

Setting up Police for this crap is pretty normal now. And I'll offend the military crowd again and say that the LT was likely doing evil. And this is another reason why I will not say "Thank you for your service" unless a gun is put to my head. That LT knew he was never in danger and he knew he was trying to set the police up. He literally propped up his cellphone to get a good shot of what was going to happen. And then he sues for a million? Yeah, sure, he joined the military to serve his country - not. He joined for the money.

Now compare the LT's case to this one.

Man arrested, pepper sprayed for filming arrest in Keller, TX | Fort Worth Star-Telegram (star-telegram.com)

That policeman wasn't even fired.

Now, is this really a racism problem? Or is this a police problem?
ROTC, National Guard, Army Health Services Administration. He's a clerk who wanted to get his college degree paid for by the government.

ok doser

Is that all you've got?
And you obviously disagree with the way that the police have not supported this case.
You seem to think that every unnecessary killing of folks during arrests for misdemeanors and minor traffic offences deserves killing.
Great, more retarded nonsense from the retarded brit.

Isn't it time for you to take another vacation yet?

eider

Keep your hands outside the window!

Response: my hands are right here (NOT outside the window)
Yes....... but the cops just kept screaming at him from the start. No explanation why they had stopped him for minutes.

I think that this soldier was very wise to have slowed down and driven quietly to a well lit, off road place under cctv surveillance. Those nuitters could have done anything out in the darkness.

eider

Don't become a diplomat, Hilltrot.
You view everyone outside your own circle as evil, or wicked, or .........
sad.....

eider

Great, more retarded nonsense from the retarded brit.

Isn't it time for you to take another vacation yet?
Hey ho!
Another killing on the news this morning!
Brooklyn.
A young guy called Daunte Wright shot dead after a traffic stop.
The cop says that she thought she was using her tazer.

I can't wait to hear your sad ideas about this one..

eider

Daunte Wright.

Killed over air fresheners hanging from his rear-view mirror.

Quote:-
Mr Wright's mother, Katie, said her heart had been "broken in a thousand pieces... I miss him so much".
"He was my life, he was my son and I can never get that back," she said on Monday. "Because of a mistake? Because of an accident?"
Earlier, she told how her son had called her during the traffic stop. He said he had been pulled over because of "air fresheners hanging from his rear-view mirror". She said she then heard scuffling and the phone line was cut.

'Nuff said.....