3 Myths From Trans Folklorists

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Changing genders is a myth and trans folklorists who promote it are harming people, especially children vulnerable to believing fairy tales can come true. - Walt Heyer

You can find the rest of his informative article below.

glorydaz

Changing genders is a myth and trans folklorists who promote it are harming people, especially children vulnerable to believing fairy tales can come true. - Walt Heyer

You can find the rest of his informative article below.
Excellent article. Satan is doing everything he can in these last days to destroy the very images that God has created.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump has always been pro-trans

One thing is for sure, you never miss an opportunity to make a total ass out of yourself.

Exactly what does Trump's feelings on transgenders have to do with the actual topic, that changing genders is a myth and trans folklorists who promote it are harming people, especially children?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
One thing is for sure, you never miss an opportunity to make a total ass out of yourself.

Exactly what does Trump's feelings on transgenders have to do with the actual topic, that changing genders is a myth and trans folklorists who promote it are harming people, especially children?
He's a troll
He's trolling
He wants a reaction

Don't feed the troll

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He's a troll
He's trolling
He wants a reaction

Don't feed the troll

I guess I am hardwired differently than other people. When I see someone lying through their teeth in a forum is makes me angry, especially when they are defending perverts who harm children..