31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
This is a conclusion that I had come to myself, independently. Dietrich Bonhoeffer argued that stupid people are more dangerous than evil ones:

Not an intuitive definition of "stupidity" but the material is still well worth paying attention to.

Gary K

Banned
This is a conclusion that I had come to myself, independently. Dietrich Bonhoeffer argued that stupid people are more dangerous than evil ones:

As much as I Iike Bonhoeffer, he made no claims to infallability and as a finite human being could not be. His claim is refuted by the Bible and common sense. For his claim to be true a stupid person must be more dangerous than the devil. That's a laughable assertion.

Arthur Brain

'Gab'?!

Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[7] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists,[11] it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
shenanigans

how many U.S. jurisdictions are there ?
retardation

according to the numerous decisions of the United States Supreme Court, the 50 individual states and the United States as a whole are each sovereign jurisdictions .

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
MOSCOW -- Russia is reporting a record high number of coronavirus infections and COVID-19 deaths as the country approaches a week of nonworking days aimed at stemming the sharp surge in cases.

Only about one-third of Russia’s 146 million people have been vaccinated, frustrating officials and placing a strain on the country’s health-care system.

Facing widespread resistance to vaccination, President Vladimir Putin has responded to the worsening situation by ordering Russians to stay away from work between Oct. 30 and Nov. 7.

Many regions are imposing additional restrictions, including closing gyms, theaters and sit-down service at restaurants or restricting them to customers who can show QR codes confirming that they are fully vaccinated.

marke

MOSCOW -- Russia is reporting a record high number of coronavirus infections and COVID-19 deaths as the country approaches a week of nonworking days aimed at stemming the sharp surge in cases.

Only about one-third of Russia’s 146 million people have been vaccinated, frustrating officials and placing a strain on the country’s health-care system.

Facing widespread resistance to vaccination, President Vladimir Putin has responded to the worsening situation by ordering Russians to stay away from work between Oct. 30 and Nov. 7.

Many regions are imposing additional restrictions, including closing gyms, theaters and sit-down service at restaurants or restricting them to customers who can show QR codes confirming that they are fully vaccinated.

In America 2/3 of all covid deaths have been among those age 65 and older, so why shut down working people who are not at great risk? And the greatest percentages of vaccinated Americans are among the elderly. It looks like government analysts of covid death data are missing some key comparisons here that is causing them to propagate unnecessary and false alarmist narratives.

marke

Because one of the planks of Communism is to destroy the middle class.
There are two classes in communism - the ruling class and the rest who are not worth serving, helping, defending, or encouraging in the eyes of the narcissistic rulers. In America, the democrats see themselves as the rulers and everyone else as their subjects.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In America 2/3 of all covid deaths have been among those age 65 and older, so why shut down working people who are not at great risk?
I know, right? Who cares about those aged 65 and older? Let them croak!
Because one of the planks of Communism is to destroy the middle class.
Translation: "Any common-sense responses to a dangerous pandemic equals communism!"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know, right? Who cares about those aged 65 and older? Let them croak!

There was someone here who was ready to let the old people die for the young people, whether the old people were ready to die or not.

Not very pro-life.

Translation: "Any common-sense responses to a dangerous pandemic equals communism!"

choosing-the-right-keywords.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There was someone here who was ready to let the old people die for the young people ...
I don't know who that was, but I'm ready to let the old people wear masks, get vaccinations, practice social distancing - all the recommended behaviors and practices that our government claims will greatly reduce any risk they might have.