31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@JudgeRightly, I will add to the above that only 1 person that I know of has been killed by his flat earth stupidity, whereas countless and untold numbers of people have been killed by covidiocy. Between flat earthism and covidiocy, the latter is an infinitely greater threat.
A Canadian flat-earther has been found dead two weeks after he said on a livestream that although he was sick with classic COVID symptoms, he could not possibly have the virus because he didn’t believe it’s real. “CONVID doesn’t exist,” Mak Parhar told his followers, according to Global News. In a followup video, Parhar said he was taking ivermectin, the anti-parasite drug that experts say doesn’t prevent or treat the coronavirus and could be dangerous.

Stupidity kills.

marke

A Canadian flat-earther has been found dead two weeks after he said on a livestream that although he was sick with classic COVID symptoms, he could not possibly have the virus because he didn’t believe it’s real. “CONVID doesn’t exist,” Mak Parhar told his followers, according to Global News. In a followup video, Parhar said he was taking ivermectin, the anti-parasite drug that experts say doesn’t prevent or treat the coronavirus and could be dangerous.

Stupidity kills.
There must be billions of sinners on earth with wrong opinions.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Mak Parhar, an outspoken critic of masks and vaccines, recorded video two weeks ago in which he coughs, sniffs, complains of fever, chills, a sore throat and “so called ‘Convid’ symptoms” and wonders what became of his immune system. “It’s definitely not ‘Convid’ because ‘Convid’ doesn’t exist,” he said.

Canadian news outlet Global News reported that police found Parhar dead when they were called to assist paramedics Thursday in a New Westminster home. He had been on trial for violating Canada’s Quarantine Act after refusing to self-isolate following a flat earth conference in the United States last year. Parhar said he’d also used Ivermectin, a parasitic drug, to treat his sickness.

marke

Mak Parhar, an outspoken critic of masks and vaccines, recorded video two weeks ago in which he coughs, sniffs, complains of fever, chills, a sore throat and “so called ‘Convid’ symptoms” and wonders what became of his immune system. “It’s definitely not ‘Convid’ because ‘Convid’ doesn’t exist,” he said.

Canadian news outlet Global News reported that police found Parhar dead when they were called to assist paramedics Thursday in a New Westminster home. He had been on trial for violating Canada’s Quarantine Act after refusing to self-isolate following a flat earth conference in the United States last year. Parhar said he’d also used Ivermectin, a parasitic drug, to treat his sickness.

Tens of thousands of people around the world are discovering they have been wrong about covid and covid vaccines. People should turn to God for the truth instead of blindly believing one of the tens of thousands who are wrong.

doodlebug

I trust God to either heal me or let me die. I am not worried about the vaccine or about covid. I got covid and got over it and for that I thank God.
You are actually using God. He expects you to take care of the life He gave you. Don't be silly, get vaccinated.

marke

You are actually using God. He expects you to take care of the life He gave you. Don't be silly, get vaccinated.
I do think God expects us not to harm our bodies by having immoral sex, drinking, smoking, gluttony, and ingesting experimental concoctions derived in part from tissues of aborted babies.

marke

You really think the vaccine will hurt you? It might not do as much as said, but it will not hurt to take it. Why is a vaccine political? It should not be a social issue.
The covid vaccine is political because of the political powers and goals of those who invented the virus and its supposed cure for political purposes.

doodlebug

The covid vaccine is political because of the political powers and goals of those who invented the virus and its supposed cure for political purposes.
silly, no one invented the virus, it came from fresh markets in China. Trump called it the China virus.

marke

silly, no one invented the virus, it came from fresh markets in China. Trump called it the China virus.
Too many Americans have unwisely bought Fauci's CYA lie that the virus just appeared in the market without any human intervention. What a load of crap.

Right Divider

Body part
Dracula in China?
Screen%20Shot%202017-05-05%20at%2010.04.17%20AM.png

marke

Dracula in China?
Uninformed leftists want to believe the virus originated in the wild and jumped to humans without human interference, which is not even a scientifically valid hypothesis. Leftists claim the lab-leak hypothesis is just a wild lying right-wing conspiracy theory. That leftist narrative is nonsense. Here are what scientists are saying now that the peer pressure to go along with the false government narrative is easing:

Chan and 17 other scientists, including Ralph Baric, a virologist at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill; David Relman, a microbiologist at Stanford University; and Akiko Iwasaki, an immunologist at Yale University, signed the letter in Science in response to the shortcomings of the WHO report.

Within the scientific community, the letter was seen as something of a turning point, lending credibility to the hypothesis that the virus may have escaped from the lab.

"I think it had a big effect," Chan said. "I think It literally helped all the people who wanted to investigate this by saying: This is not bogus. Top scientists think this is plausible."