31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

way 2 go

Study Shows That Up To 8 In 10 Women Had A Miscarriage After Getting The Covid Vaccine Before The Third Trimester​

marke

Study Shows That Up To 8 In 10 Women Had A Miscarriage After Getting The Covid Vaccine Before The Third Trimester​

My daughter caught covid from elderly rest home patients under her care early last year. She recovered, but several of the elderly patients did not recover. My daughter was forced to get the vaccine this year in order to keep her nurse's job, but after the jab she lost her baby to a miscarriage.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You are a liar, marke. You have provided no evidence that democrats as group support open borders. And now you dance - nothing in the above statement of your supports the patently insane notion that democrats want open borders.
Surely you are brain dead ! In less than 9 months over 1,000,000 illegals walked across the southern border into the US. I read just today that demon rats will not even let border patrol agents keep convicted child molesters from walking across our border, not to mention the demon rats will not even keep Covid infected illegals from crossing the border. Living in lala land might work for you but people with common sense do not ignore the obvious.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He refused to get the second dose!?!

How dare he!

@Rusha What should his punishment be?

I mean, besides a permanently debilitating life-long illness.

Should he be exiled to a concentration camp with others of his ilk? Denied food? Denied shelter? Have his children stripped away from him? Beaten with reeds?

What punishment is sufficient for this horrible man who refuses the second jab and puts all of the rest of us at risk?

expos4ever

Surely you are brain dead ! In less than 9 months over 1,000,000 illegals walked across the southern border into the US. I read just today that demon rats will not even let border patrol agents keep convicted child molesters from walking across our border, not to mention the demon rats will not even keep Covid infected illegals from crossing the border. Living in lala land might work for you but people with common sense do not ignore the obvious.
Look pinhead:

1. Marke is a proven liar.
2. You have provided zero evidence that Democrats in general favour open borders - an obvious lie.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Look pinhead:

2. You have provided zero evidence that Democrats in general favour open borders - an obvious lie.
Your pedo brain dead pander and thief threw the southern border open to illegals you can’t possible be as obtuse as you post, but then again.

Gary K

Banned
Look pinhead:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Smmmmmmmmack! 😅😅😅