31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Skeeter

Banned
I don't buy the "improved risk" narrative. Tens of millions of Americans never contracted covid before the vaccine and have not contracted covid after the vaccine, so it is not right to claim their protection from covid is due to the vaccine, especially in those healthy people who never took the vaccine.
Yes, there is a subset of people who would not be infected either way. There is also a subset who will not be infected who would have been and a subset who will not die who would have died. We vaccinate for the community in solidarity even when the benefit to self is negligible. What would Jesus do?

marke

Yes, there is a subset of people who would not be infected either way. There is also a subset who will not be infected who would have been and a subset who will not die who would have died. We vaccinate for the community in solidarity even when the benefit to self is negligible. What would Jesus do?
Jesus would have people pray to Him for wisdom and protection from covid. That's what I did. I got covid and recovered quickly with few problems and I was 68 years old at the time.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jesus would have people pray to Him for wisdom and protection from covid. That's what I did. I got covid and recovered quickly with few problems and I was 68 years old at the time.
and now your natural immunity is probably stronger than anything you could get from a Fauci jab.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus would weep … at the sheer selfishness and harm inflicted by the anti-vaxxers. Their body, their choice, they say. That is the logic put out by pro-choicers. They have lost all credibility.

marke

Jesus would weep … at the sheer selfishness and harm inflicted by the anti-vaxxers. Their body, their choice, they say. That is the logic put out by pro-choicers. They have lost all credibility.
Idiots think Jesus weeps when parents refuse to allow government officials to jab their kids with a harmful concoction and be used as guinea pigs to measure the effects of the unproven substance.

musterion

Utterly retarded and evil.

Prepare for the Lake.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jesus would weep …
He does, rusha, He does
... the sheer selfishness and harm inflicted by the anti-vaxxers.
I understand that this is the lie that you are being told by the leftist MSM that you rely on for your information.I understand that this is the lie that you are being told by the likes of Brian Stelter and Chris Cuomo, sexual predators both.
Their body, their choice, they say.
Do they?
I haven't heard any say that.
That is the logic put out by pro-choicers.
Strawman
They have lost all credibility.
But rusha you never afforded them any credibility before this. You were told by the sexual predators who told you what to think, the likes of Brian Stelter and Chris Cuomo, to hate the Trump supporters, to hate the far right, to hate conservatives, and fool that you are you believe them.

Jesus would weep … at the sheer selfishness and harm inflicted by the anti-vaxxers

Jesus and you have nothing in common. Jesus would not care for your fascist mandates and your voting for the party of abortion and CRT hate and gay marriage You have a lot of nerve trying to place Jesus on YOUR side.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Banned
If the government nudges its citizens to take a course of action that is actually the most reasonable, do you suggest doing the opposite to show your freedom and independence?

If the government nudges its citizens to take a course of action that is actually the most reasonable, do you suggest doing the opposite to show your freedom and independence?

Why even ask that question when that has nothing to do with what is actually happened.

Democrats USED Covid fear to steal an election, so they set the tone of it being political

I think I understand why you refuse to answer the hypothetical.

So far, your thinking skills are not the greatest I have ever seen. I did not refuse to answer it.

The answer is No, if the government nudges me to take a course of action that is actually the most reasonable, I do not suggest doing the opposite to show your freedom and independence.

Having said that, Democrats never "nudge". They use fascist force under pain of penalty. They are Nazis.

FGU-UlDXIAYc5Nd

Skeeter

Banned
It appears you will lose sight of rationality in the face of tribalism, although you understand the overarching dilemma.

marke

Fauci and quacks working for the government funded the China lab that developed caronavirus and now quacks in the government are attempting to put Americans at greater risk of disease and death by bad policies and measures that do not work well.