31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If the government nudges its citizens to take a course of action
Define "nudge"
that is actually the most reasonable
"most reasonable" to whom?
you suggest doing the opposite to show your freedom and independence?
Generally, yes

I don't elect my Representatives to "nudge" me into taking the "most reasonable course"

And when they start thinking that is their role, I start thinking it's time to replace them.

Skeeter

Banned
Taking the vaccine is unreasonable. Since your premise is wrong, your conclusion is wrong.
You have jumped to the next level. You do see that first step is needed because of resistance like ok doser expressed?

Vaccines make sense because of a risk/ benefit analysis. The small number of cases where adverse effects have arisen with the vaccines are not communicable like the virus. A reduction in contagion and severity of symptoms as well as mortality translates in to a lower level of human suffering.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You have jumped to the next level. You do see that first step is needed because of resistance like ok doser expressed?

Vaccines make sense because of a risk/ benefit analysis. The small number of cases where adverse effects have arisen with the vaccines are not communicable like the virus. A reduction in contagion and severity of symptoms as well as mortality translates in to a lower level of human suffering.
The most reasonable course of action for me is an informed decision made between myself and my primary physician, which in my case has been to forgo the vaccines until one is developed as either a whole killed or live attenuated vaccine.

You are free to decide the most reasonable course of action for yourself, which I would recommend doing by informing yourself as much as possible on the science, and discussing it with your primary physician.

The very last entity that I would recommend you take advice from is the government.

Just to give you a thumbnail sketch of my background, I am a professional scientist, pre-med candidate back in the day, two master's degrees, and worked for several years in pure research.

way 2 go

vax ARR .03 to .7

link
8÷21720 = 3.68 x100=.03 in Pfzier/BioNTe
162÷21726=.007 x100=.74 placebo

.74 - .03= .71

pfizer vaccine .7% absolute risk reduction

relative risk reduction is for advertising

contrast that with deaths from the vax and serious side effects

But on page 32 of the 34-page report, a chart shows that 3,939 of 4.03 million Swedes who received the second dose died less than two weeks later.
that's 26% of their wuflu deaths for 2 years

and

SC12BA~1.jpg

musterion

vax ARR .03 to .7

link

.74 - .03= .71

But on page 32 of the 34-page report, a chart shows that 3,939 of 4.03 million Swedes who received the second dose died less than two weeks later.

and

View attachment 2270

Remember, you're arguing facts with corrupted individuals who are rewarded to pretend they can't understand them.

marke

Lying about vaccines does not make them safer or more effective.

marke

vax ARR .03 to .7

link

.74 - .03= .71

and

View attachment 2270
The Swedish death count from the vaccine should be enough to convince vaccine worshippers that their vaccine of choice is working to kill, not to save lives.

Gary K

Banned
Pandemic, epidemic, or a medical emergency. No matter what we call it, people suffering from vascular disease have dramatically increased, and too many are dying from it. Not only is there no vaccine possible for heart disease, but in all probability, the COVID vaccines are driving the pain, suffering, and death through sudden onset heart disease. In the week ending November 12, 2021, the U.K. reported 2,047 more deaths than occurred during the same period between 2015 and 2019; heart disease and strokes appear to be behind many of the excess deaths.

For the rest of the article from which the quote is taken click on the following link.

Skeeter

Banned
vax ARR .03 to .7

link

.74 - .03= .71

What was the age range of the sample? What percentage of people in the age range are expected to die in the next two weeks by chance alone? Control groups are important in any analysis. Risk relative to a control group gives us more information than "absolute risk".

Gary K

Banned

What a joke. Read a little bit about the risk benefit analysis.

Skeeter

Banned
The most reasonable course of action for me is an informed decision made between myself and my primary physician, which in my case has been to forgo the vaccines until one is developed as either a whole killed or live attenuated vaccine.

You are free to decide the most reasonable course of action for yourself, which I would recommend doing by informing yourself as much as possible on the science, and discussing it with your primary physician.
I cannot argue with that. Two to 3 % of the population should not be vaccinated due to allergy and such. You may well be in that minority.
The very last entity that I would recommend you take advice from is the government.
The government must be responsible to look at the big picture during an epidemic. Coordination and prioritizing is key during time-critical event. The government must inform doctors about the state of research as it evolves. Imperfect decisions must be made from incomplete data because imperfect decisions are better than indecision.

Just to give you a thumbnail sketch of my background, I am a professional scientist, pre-med candidate back in the day, two master's degrees, and worked for several years in pure research.
Good, You will come in handy when it is time to debunk pseudoscience.

Gary K

Banned
What was the age range of the sample? What percentage of people in the age range are expected to die in the next two weeks by chance alone? Control groups are important in any analysis. Risk relative to a control group gives us more information than "absolute risk".
OSAKA, Japan (LifeSiteNews) – COVID vaccines may pose at least a seven times higher risk of death than the virus itself for people in their 20s, a Japanese medical bulletin warns.

A review in the most recent issue of Med Check, a bimonthly bulletin published by the Japan Institute of Pharmacovigilance (NOPJIP) as a member of the International Society of Drug Bulletins (ISDB), found that the death risk of the jabs may even be as high as 40 times greater for young people.