31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Liar.

Two studies1,2 from Israel, posted as preprints on 16 July, find that two doses of the vaccine made by pharmaceutical company Pfizer, based in New York City, and biotechnology company BioNTech, based in Mainz, Germany, are 81% effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections. And vaccinated people who do get infected are up to 78% less likely to spread the virus to household members than are unvaccinated people. Overall, this adds up to very high protection against transmission, say researchers.
OK. But how long does this protection last? And if it isn't forever, then does the protection diminish back to an unvaccinated state, or is there a time when the vaccinated person is even less protected than had he not been vaccinated at all in the first place? iow is there a vulnerable period for the vaccinated when the vaccine is wearing off and their immune system is actually compromised rather than bolstered or strengthened?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections.
Is he?

Is it always true that covid vaccines prevent covid infections?
Two studies ... find that ... the vaccine(s) ... are 81% effective at preventing (covid) infections.
Oh dear.

So at best you're only justified in calling him a liar 81% of the time.

And 19% of the time you would be making a false accusation.

If you were told that seat belts save lives, and then were shown that 19% of the time that people wore seat belts, they died, would you wear a seatbelt, or would you look for a better strategy to protect yourself?

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Who, specifically, has ever said that deaths that follow the injection could not have been caused by the vaccine?

By contrast, we know, from the transcripts of these very threads, that at least one poster has claimed that adverse effects after the vaccine were caused by the vaccine.

And that, of course, is hogwash.
LOL. Thou dost protest too much.

The EMA has just said that the J&J vaccine has a serious side effect. It;s called Venous Thromboembolism or VTE. I've known how dangerous it is for decades as my old man died of it in the 1980s. So this can very well cause death. The EMA has also just announced that Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) be listed as a side effect of both the J&J and AZ vaccines. ITP is not as deadly as VTE unless it aggressively goes after the platelets in your blood. And that has happened to several vaccinated people. One guy, a doctor, died a very few days after getting vaccinated. His blood was found to have 0 platelets. He bled to death internally as blood without platelets cannot clot even though he was in the hospital and being treated for internal hemmorrhaging.

So, your claims are just pure hogwash. As usual.

Gary K

Banned
How common is this side effect?

This should be fun.
Wrong question. You're creating a red herring and I'm not stupid enough to fall for it.

What I called into question was your assertion that any statement saying the vaccines could/would directly cause death was, and I quote, hogwash. You're once again caught out making a demonstrably false statement.

expos4ever

they have dug deep to find any little thing to criticize her for.
Any little thing?

A doctor being affiliated with a group that allows members who believe that, for example, alien DNA is being used in medical treatments, is no "little" thing.

marke

Any little thing?

A doctor being affiliated with a group that allows members who believe that, for example, alien DNA is being used in medical treatments, is no "little" thing.
Believing some strange tidbit or associating with some strange group is a little thing compared to the irrefutable science forwarded by that individual that leftists cannot refute.

expos4ever

Those who call me a liar but cannot prove I am lying with persuasive evidence and arguments are foolish.
Ok, you asked for it:

Marke Lie Number 1:

"They do not want to die from the covid shot like Hank Aaron did on national TV."

Hank Aaron's death was never attributed to the vaccine.

Marke Lie Number 2:

"I take it you approve of the democrat open borders policy in violation of long-standing federal laws"

Democrats do not favour open borders.

Marke Lie Number 3:

Totalitarian democrat government: Orders citizens to take the government covid shot they dishonestly claim is risk-free

No government ever claimed the vaccine was risk-free

Marke Lie Number 4:

And why are vaccers so worried about me if they get vaccinated and infected people cannot harm them?

We all know that the vaccinated can still get infected.

And there is more, oh, there is so much more.......

expos4ever

What I called into question was your assertion that any statement saying the vaccines could/would directly cause death was, and I quote, hogwash. You're once again caught out making a demonstrably false statement.
Liar.

I never said anything of the sort.

expos4ever

I claimed vaccinated people get covid and you called me a liar. I claim your false accusation of me is a lie.
Liar.

You said this:

You, sir, are an unrepentant serial liar: I never called you a liar for any claim that vaccinated people can get Covid.

I called you a liar for the claim that "Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections". This is a lie, no debate - you may wish you could go back in time and edit your statement to read:

Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections in all cases.

That would, of course, be a true statement.

But that is not what you posted.

expos4ever

You do have an amazing amount of gall.
you mean to point out that you lied when you claimed that:

What I called into question was your assertion that any statement saying the vaccines could/would directly cause death was, and I quote, hogwash.

When did I say anything like this? Post number please.

marke

Ok, you asked for it:

Marke Lie Number 1:

"They do not want to die from the covid shot like Hank Aaron did on national TV."

Hank Aaron's death was never attributed to the vaccine.

No responsible health investigation ever proved Aaron's death had nothing to do with the covid vaccine.
Marke Lie Number 2:

"I take it you approve of the democrat open borders policy in violation of long-standing federal laws"

Democrats do not favour open borders.
Democrats do not favor open borders? What kind of lying leftist Kool-Aid have you been sucking down?
Marke Lie Number 3:

Totalitarian democrat government: Orders citizens to take the government covid shot they dishonestly claim is risk-free

No government ever claimed the vaccine was risk-free

The government is forcing Americans to take the vaccine it claims is relatively risk-free? If the government is claiming the vaccines are not risk-free then why is the government forcing all Americans to take the vaccine? That does not make sense.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he is feeling "quite good" a day after receiving his first dose of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine.

"I have a little bit of a sore arm. After the vaccination it was about maybe six to eight hours. I felt absolutely nothing, and then towards the late afternoon I got soreness in the arm," he said in an interview on CBSN Wednesday. "The same thing happened with other non-COVID vaccines that I have had over the years."

He and a number of other top health officials were inoculated in front of television cameras as part of an effort to promote confidence in the vaccine's safety.

Marke Lie Number 4:

And why are vaccers so worried about me if they get vaccinated and infected people cannot harm them?

We all know that the vaccinated can still get infected.

And there is more, oh, there is so much more.......
What lie? That vaccinated individuals still get covid? You have to be joking if you think vaccinated individuals are not getting covid in record numbers.

The headline is fairly alarming: “Data shows infections high among double vaxxed for those aged 40 to 79.” Although, perhaps not as alarming as the Daily Express: “Peston lifts lid on Covid horror as infections spike in double-vaxxed 40 to 79-year-olds.”

marke

Liar.

You said this:

You, sir, are an unrepentant serial liar: I never called you a liar for any claim that vaccinated people can get Covid.

You call me a liar for saying vaccinated people can get covid and yet you refuse to try to refute that claim while dishonestly and hatefully calling me a liar for making it. What is wrong with you?

The headline is fairly alarming: “Data shows infections high among double vaxxed for those aged 40 to 79.” Although, perhaps not as alarming as the Daily Express: “Peston lifts lid on Covid horror as infections spike in double-vaxxed 40 to 79-year-olds.”

I called you a liar for the claim that "Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections". This is a lie, no debate - you may wish you could go back in time and edit your statement to read:

Covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections in all cases.

That would, of course, be a true statement.

But that is not what you posted.
If covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections in some then how can you claim that vaccines prevent covid infections? Would it not be better for you to say, "Vaccines may prevent covid infections for many but the evidence shows that an alarming number of vaccinated individuals have still gotten sick with covid infections." ????

expos4ever

You call me a liar for saying vaccinated people can get covid and yet you refuse to try to refute that claim while dishonestly and hatefully calling me a liar for making it. What is wrong with you?
LIAR!

I never called you a liar for saying this!