31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

And you're shaping up to do that in spades.
Fauci: I didn't have nuthing to do with funding the lab which invented covid.

Cuomo: Trump was responsible for all covid deaths in NY rest homes.

Biden: Trump allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die from covid. I am here to put a stop to covid deaths.

CDC: Vaccines don't hurt people. Refusing to get vaccinated kills people.

Pelosi: Come on down to China Town and mingle. There is no danger that covid will hurt you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Fauci: I didn't have nuthing to do with funding the lab which invented covid.

Cuomo: Trump was responsible for all covid deaths in NY rest homes.

Biden: Trump allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die from covid. I am here to put a stop to covid deaths.

CDC: Vaccines don't hurt people. Refusing to get vaccinated kills people.

Pelosi: Come on down to China Town and mingle. There is no danger that covid will hurt you.
The CDC never said "vaccines don't hurt people". It is a known fact that in rare cases, vaccines can cause injuries which in still fewer cases can be fatal.

The Fauci claim is unsubstantiated but we all should be open to evidence.

Cuomo is a criminal, Biden was talking smack like all politicians do (especially Trump), and Pelosi straight-up lied.

So there.

marke

The CDC never said "vaccines don't hurt people". It is a known fact that in rare cases, vaccines can cause injuries which in still fewer cases can be fatal.

The Fauci claim is unsubstantiated but we all should be open to evidence.

Cuomo is a criminal, Biden was talking smack like all politicians do (especially Trump), and Pelosi straight-up lied.

So there.
Not a good track record for democrat "experts" and "leaders."

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
77% of all US deaths from covid are among the age group 65 and up. 85% of all Americans in the age group 65 and up have been vaccinated. That means there are more deaths in the US from covid among the vaccinated than there are among the unvaccinated.

Take this data for example: 100% of Vermont residents 75 years and older have been vaccinated.

Just this week three of the four newly reported covid deaths were among those 80 or older.

You do the math.
You are simply delusional. This is nothing at all but a propagandist's false use of statistics. It is completely irrelevant to compare the numbers in this manner.

As of August 5th...
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. (This number is now 189 million.)
  • The data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.0001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
  • About 20% of the people who died with COVID-19 after a breakthrough case died from something other than COVID-19, though they had a breakthrough case when they died.
As of August 29th the COVID19 death rate is...

Unvaccinated - 9.14 per 100,000 people
Fully Vaccinated - 0.74 per 100,000 people

So you are 12.35 times more likely to die of COVID19 if you are not vaccinated. That, at least was the number on August 29th after we had started coming off the peak of this last wave. If you aggregate the numbers for the whole month of August, the numbers look slightly different. Over the whole month of August you were 6.1X more likely to test positive for COVID19 and had an 11.3X greater chance of dying of COVID19 if you were not vaccinated.

As of June the vaccines where 91% effective at preventing infection. That number has since dropped to 66% in August due to both time passage since the vaccine was administered and the rise of the Delta variant. During the SAME time frame, the vaccines effectiveness at preventing hospitalization due to COVID19 has actually increased slightly from 84% to 89%.

Lastly, to hit your asinine "argument" squarely between the eyes, using the numbers on August 15th (i.e. the peak of this last wave)....

Covid19 Death Rate (per 100,000 people)

Age GroupVaccinatedUnvaccinated
65-792.9447.51 (16X more likely to die of COVID19)
80+15.0369.39 (4X more likely to die of COVID19)

In case you missed it, which I have no doubt that you did, this means that for persons 65-79 years of age, the vaccine is MORE effective than it is in the overall population!

On a side note - Since there is such a precipitous drop in the vaccines prevention of death for those 80+ then that probably means that the higher risk age group is actually in the higher range of the 65-79 age group. In other words, if they broke the age groups into 5 year increments instead of 15 year increments, it seems the 65-70 group would have much lower numbers than the rest and thus the real high risk age group probably starts closer to 75 than it does 65. That's speculation, of course, but these numbers do seem to suggest that.​

So, the bottom line is that the vaccines clearly work and there can be no rational denial that they work. They have saved countless lives and continue to do so.

Clete

musterion

Until early this year, I worked with a British liberal. We got along fairly well but still we had our disputes. She retired suddenly in early September because her husband, an Air Force veteran, had two heart attacks and a stroke that have left him debilitated when he had been in very good health for a man of 62.

This is a woman who was vaccinated herself, once I believe, and was very provax in our discussions. But on her own she came to the conclusion that the vax has crippled her husband and she is extremely bitter about it because I had to be the one to tell her the vaccine companies are immune from lawsuits for damages. The last I heard from her, she said the VA's response was basically to shrug and say hey, it happens.

My ex knows two healthy men in their 30s, previously pro-vax, who have been told they now have permanent heart damage after being Fauci'd.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Until early this year, I worked with a British liberal. We got along fairly well but still we had our disputes. She retired suddenly in early September because her husband, an Air Force veteran, had two heart attacks and a stroke that have left him debilitated when he had been in very good health for a man of 62.

This is a woman who was vaccinated herself, once I believe, and was very provax in our discussions. But on her own she came to the conclusion that the vax has crippled her husband and she is extremely bitter about it because I had to be the one to tell her the vaccine companies are immune from lawsuits for damages.

My ex knows two healthy men in their 30s, previously pro-vax, who have been told they now have permanent heart damage after being Fauci'd.
These are the ongoing clinical trials.

These are the guinea pigs.

musterion

I personally know three or possibly four people who got proudly vaccinated early on. All four in recent months have had an intermittent wet cough that they don't seem able to shake. None of them smoke. Coincidence? I don't think so.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's a tragedy because in the majority of cases death can be so easily prevented, but vaccine denialism and rejection of other common sense measures to contain the spread of a contagious virus allow death to proliferate.

Flat earthism is on a par with covid lies in terms of the level of stupidity it takes to believe it.
@JudgeRightly, I will add to the above that only 1 person that I know of has been killed by his flat earth stupidity, whereas countless and untold numbers of people have been killed by covidiocy. Between flat earthism and covidiocy, the latter is an infinitely greater threat.

Nimrod

Discussion requires two way rational discourse where people say things that make sense and which are supported by evidence and rational arguments.

Idiots say things that are obviously false as though they believe them and won't provide a scintilla of evidence to support their insane claims because there isn't any such evidence in existence. Thus, "You're an idiot for believing this." is not only appropriate but is likely the only rational thing you've been told this week.

Clete
Ok Clete, thanks for starting the discussion.

1. Do you know what isolated mean?
2. You understand they never isolated the virus?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I personally know three or possibly four people who got proudly vaccinated early on. All four in recent months have had an intermittent wet cough that they don't seem able to shake. None of them smoke. Coincidence? I don't think so.
People should smoke more.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In a discussion of "vaccinated" people who subsequent to the "vaccination" develop the disease, the definition fails.

For those "vaccinated" people who develop the disease, the shot they were given was NOT a vaccination.
Her is why you are an utter and complete moron:

"Vaccines are the best defense we have against infectious diseases, but no vaccine is actually 100% safe or effective for everyone because each person’s body reacts to vaccines differently."- https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/history/index.html

"In some cases, natural immunity is longer-lasting than the immunity gained from vaccination. The risks of natural infection, however, outweigh the risks of immunization for every recommended vaccine. For example, wild measles infection causes encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) for one in 1,000 infected individuals. Overall, measles infection kills two of every 1,000 infected individuals. In contrast, the combination MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine results in a severe allergic reaction only once in every million vaccinated individuals, while preventing measles infection. The benefits of vaccine-acquired immunity extraordinarily outweigh the serious risks of natural infection. (For more on this topic, see our Understanding Risks activity.)" - https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/top-20-questions-about-vaccination

"Lifelong immunity is not always provided by either natural infection (getting the disease) or vaccination. No vaccine is 100% effective, a small percentage of people are not protected after vaccination and for others the protection may wane over time." - https://www.immune.org.nz/vaccines/efficiency-effectiveness

"The COVID-19 vaccines do not protect you 100%. No vaccine does, just likely virtually no medical treatment is 100% effective. That doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't work, or that you shouldn't take it." - https://www.businessinsider.com/colin-powell-death-right-wing-media-using-sow-vaccine-skepticism-2021-10?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+typepad/alleyinsider/silicon_alley_insider+(Silicon+Alley+Insider)

Last edited:

musterion

Better than 99% recovery rate for those without comorbidities or extreme preexisting conditions, assuming it even gets by a healthy immune system to begin with. And many who do get it and beat it don't even know they had it.

Meanwhile, getting the vax does not guarantee you won't catch it or spread it...and if you are injured or killed by the vax, there is no way for you or your family to seek damages.

Congress exempted itself.

Yet leftists are willing to ruin anyone who declines it.

Ask yourself why.

Last edited: