31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Gary K

Banned
US bio weapons labs in Ukraine experimented on "socially disadvantaged" Ukrainians with nueromodulators and caused irreversible damage to their central nervous systems.

way 2 go

US bio weapons labs in Ukraine experimented on "socially disadvantaged" Ukrainians with nueromodulators and caused irreversible damage to their central nervous systems.

and the FDA approved a gene therapy for kids under 5 who at virtually no risk for what the gene therapy supposedly treats

Screenshot from 2022-06-21 16-45-02.png

Gary K

Banned

way 2 go

media%2FFV9H61sXgAE2AV3.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

way 2 go

guessing hoping or lying

2:20 min video

jj: was the government lying when they said this?

db: i don’t know. i was not part of the taskforce discussions

jj: when the government told us the vaccinated could not transmit it (covid), was that a lie or a guess?

db: “i think it was hope”

see, now that seems like a pretty poor pretext for pushing vaccination as social duty, mandating jabs, and endless campaigns of vilification, othering and claims to be on the “side of science.”

“we did it cuz hope.”

jj: “i’m just struck with the irony. we’ve got government agencies guessing, hoping, or lying with the information they’re presenting to the american people and this is the same administration that wants to set up the disinformation governance board and want to talk about misinformation. they are the biggest purveyor of misinformation, false information, hopeful information, but not accurate and true information…

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned

marke

What does Bill Gates mean by “population control”? – Redress Information & Analysis (redressonline.com)

What does Bill Gates mean by “population control”?

16th November 2021 QuickPress, Home, USA and Canada

Fernando Guevara writes:

A Corbett Report from 2020, titled The Real Bill Gates wants Population Culling, is a disturbing exposé that includes extensive coverage with Bill Gates as the speaker. It is about population control. The broadcast includes an excerpt of a 60 Minutes show covering a presentation where Bill Gates is heard to express concern about the increasing world population and whether providing new medicines and keeping children alive would “create more of a population problem”. Footage is shown of two white (or pin

++++++++++++++++

TIL: Gates Foundation was originally called Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population Control. (Scrubbed from the internet) Adam Curry found a sound bite from an award show. : conspiracy (reddit.com)

TIL: Gates Foundation was originally called Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population Control. (Scrubbed from the internet) Adam Curry found a sound bite from an award show.

Gary K

Banned

way 2 go

may to june 5th canada
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2d2a6eab-a632-4158-acfa-01c4aa86277a_938x198.png

Meanwhile in Haiti, where only 1.4% of the population is vaccinated, only 837 people have died from COVID since the pandemic began in 2020 out of 11 million people.

And remember, 27 year olds dropping dead from strokes, along with 17 year olds, 20 year olds and 32 year olds dying in their sleep, is perfectly normal. There is no cause for concern. And I’m sure this nurse, who breaks down while trying to talk about the vax carnage she has seen in the ER, is totally making it all up. I mean it’s just one nurse. It’s not like there are dozens of other nurses saying the same thing.

media%2FFXKBlw2XEAIBUNL.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Last edited: