59 Ways to Ruin a Child!

Granite

Hall of Fame
What a load of bull.

"Cheat on your income taxes"??? Excuse me? Is this something a parent would share with their child? I mean...give me a break.

Pop culture quasi-intellectual drivel.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

As long as you don't pick a soccer ball..... I will let you pick the weapons. :)
What if it's a soccer ball tethered to a rope?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Knight
:flamer:
And I suppose hockey is your idea of a Real Man'sâ„¢ sport.

Word up: only nancy-boys and little girly-men play hockey.

Real Menâ„¢ play this!

Or this!

Or, best of all, this!

Hoo Hah!

On Fire

Originally posted by granite1010

What a load of bull.

"Cheat on your income taxes"??? Excuse me? Is this something a parent would share with their child? I mean...give me a break.

Pop culture quasi-intellectual drivel.

I think it's a pretty accurate list, over all. Many of the points (like the cheating on income taxes) speak to the underlying issues, not the act of cheating on taxes.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by On Fire

I think it's a pretty accurate list, over all. Many of the points (like the cheating on income taxes) speak to the underlying issues, not the act of cheating on taxes.

Yes exactly.

The best thing about posting things like this is that it really effectively shows right away who is and who isn't intellectually honest.

It doesn't take a rocket surgion to realize that the author wasn't aiming for precision in his list but instead was communicating generalities and using terms like Schizophrenia in the sense in which it is commonly understood not in the clinical, technically medical sense. And the use of sarcasm, as in the case with the income tax comment, appears to have flown right over a couple of heads as well.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Last edited:

firechyld

And I suppose hockey is your idea of a Real Man'sâ„¢ sport.

Word up: only nancy-boys and little girly-men play hockey.

Even I played hockey, and I'm a pansy little wuss girl!

Real Menâ„¢ play this!

Or this!

Or, best of all, this!

Hoo Hah!

You'd love it over here. The entire country is devoted to Rugby in one form or another.

American football? Pfft. Real men don't wear padding. :)