a fertiziled human egg is not "potential life" but ACTUAL LIFE

republicanchick

Second, abortion will always be an option for good people feeling trapped and discouraged because the surrounding culture does little to help them.

here are your own words with only one minor, highlighted change

Second, murder of aikido will always be an option for good people feeling trapped and discouraged because the surrounding culture does little to help them.

sounds good, huh?

+

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Because that type of literalism would declare that no baby is a human until it takes its first breath.
I believe that because there is both factual truth and legend and myth in the New Testament, as a Christian I have to take it all seriously.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
here are your own words with only one minor, highlighted change

Second, murder of aikido will always be an option for good people feeling trapped and discouraged because the surrounding culture does little to help them.

sounds good, huh?

+
It's definitely true as far as it goes. But it is cruel and immature. But you already knew that.

You have issues. My family would never stand for me advocating the murder of ANYONE--even in "jest." I feel bad for your kids if you have any.

republicanchick

It's definitely true as far as it goes. But it is cruel and immature. But you already knew that.

You have issues. My family would never stand for me advocating the murder of ANYONE--even in "jest." I feel bad for your kids if you have any.

if anyone reading this says it is logical

that person is one step away (no, half step...) from the loony bin

___