A little comedy break....

Hoping

Banned
All of them. That is the job of the democrat housing administration, to pay developers big bucks to build houses the government can rent from builders to house the lazy, the illegal, and the perpetually unemployed/
I don't think I can call someone who walks across our SW desert "lazy".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, you misunderstand. The people receiving government housing assistance include illegals, non-workers who are lazy, non-workers who are not lazy, bums, addicts, thieves, crooks, and the like.
We had housing projects like that in Rochester, neighborhoods where I lived before I was married. They were as bad as you could imagine.

Hoping

Banned
No, you misunderstand. The people receiving government housing assistance include illegals, non-workers who are lazy, non-workers who are not lazy, bums, addicts, thieves, crooks, and the like.
You paint with a very wide brush.

marke

We had housing projects like that in Rochester, neighborhoods where I lived before I was married. They were as bad as you could imagine.
The Bible teaches sinners how to get saved and become responsible, trustworthy citizens. In cases of unregenerate sinners who are impoverished because of laziness, irresponsibility, crime, or other sins those sinners make poor tenants of free or cheap government housing.

Not all the poor are lazy, irresponsible, or criminal, but enough of them are to do great damage to the society in which they do more damage than good.