A little comedy break....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
With a negro servant kneeling at her feet, Hillary flashes the "white power" sign

hillary-clinton-flashes-the-white-power-gesture-at-the-met-gala-while-her-masked-servants-tends-750x445.jpg

Hillary Clinton Flashes The “White Power” Gesture At The Met Gala While Her Masked “Servants” Tends to Her Custom Gown In Leaked Photos Ignored By The MSM​

Gary K

Banned
With a negro servant kneeling at her feet, Hillary flashes the "white power" sign

hillary-clinton-flashes-the-white-power-gesture-at-the-met-gala-while-her-masked-servants-tends-750x445.jpg

Hillary Clinton Flashes The “White Power” Gesture At The Met Gala While Her Masked “Servants” Tends to Her Custom Gown In Leaked Photos Ignored By The MSM​

I have no idea if the OK sign is actually a racist symbol but the hypocrisy of the media ignoring Hillary doing it and their condemnation of young white men doing it would be stunning if it wasn't just par for the course for the media.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Simple substitution and addition? The only numbers with values are 0=1, 6=1, 8=2, and 9=1. That should prove I graduated from some sort of school, from kindergarten or elsewhere.
I'll give you a hint - on the left side of each row is a four character "number". Ignore the value of the whole number, ignore the values of each of the four numbers.

marke

I'll give you a hint - on the left side of each row is a four character "number". Ignore the value of the whole number, ignore the values of each of the four numbers.
My solution worked for me. 0 had a value of 1. 6 had a value of one. 8 had a value of 2. 9 had a value of one. 1,2,3,4,5, and 7 each had values of 0.

Hoping

Banned
My solution worked for me. 0 had a value of 1. 6 had a value of one. 8 had a value of 2. 9 had a value of one. 1,2,3,4,5, and 7 each had values of 0.
Thanks a ton... :mad: I bet I start having algebra nightmares again...