A sign of a Christian:

Letsargue

There are several signs that a person can look for to judge whether or not a person is a Christian. One / “ONE” is, does he have to study to answer a question, or to comment on a statement that has been presented. – Answer this, -- Why would a person who is a Christian, or claims to be a Christian; why would he have to study to comment if he is endowed with the Holy Ghost!! – Is it not Truth that a Christian will, -- Luke 21:14-15 KJV - Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15- For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist”. -----
Does that mean that a Christian will give some foolish nonsense, or nothing that will support his teachings!! – NO!! – A Christian will usually answer on the spot.

I have NEVER studied anything to this day, concerning anything that I have written in a Thread or a Post to a Thread; AND yet, none of you can do anything with anything that I write except bad mouth, or smart off with some nonsense.

None of you can answer ANY of my questions, using the Scriptures, and it’s the Scriptures where ALL ANSWERS DWELL.

Questions!! – How simple can the answers be!!

How can the Gentiles, who were never under the Old Law, have a Passover Lamb for a sacrifice!!

If Faith is the evidence of things not seen, how then can you see any miracle done, when miracles are impossible to do!! – If you see or hear of them, is that Faith, or does your Faith cometh by hearing, and “hearing” by the Word of God!!

It will be a miracle if any of you can answer just those two simple questions at all, using the Scriptures!!
SOOO you won’t even try seriously.

Paul – 032212

Letsargue

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.​

:plain:

YOU SAID IT BUT DIDN'T HEAR IT!!

When one is a Christian, "HE IS APPROVED", so why THEN should he study!! - To show how unapproved he is?

Paul -- 032212

genuineoriginal

YOU SAID IT BUT DIDN'T HEAR IT!!

When one is a Christian, "HE IS APPROVED", so why THEN should he study!! - To show how unapproved he is?

Paul -- 032212

So, you are saying that Timothy was not a Christian when Paul wrote the second letter to him and told Timothy to study?

Letsargue

I would not expect a Christian to be angry

John 2:13-16 KJV – “The Jews' Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15- And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers ' money, and overthrew the tables; 16- And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise”. -----

There is the pattern for the Christian, and I PATTERN MYSELF AFTER MY LORD, AND YOU CONDEMN ME FOR IT!!. ----WELL DONE!!

Paul – 032212

Letsargue

So, you are saying that Timothy was not a Christian when Paul wrote the second letter to him and told Timothy to study?

How missleading can anyone be!!!

At that time no one had the New Testment to "READ", they HAD TO "STUDY" THE OLD TESTAMENT, to learn about the "future"!! - COME ON!!! - You have the New Tetament to "READ", BUT DON'T EVEN "READ IT". ----- We know that it's all over now because WE CAN READ IT!! - We don't have to "STUDY IT". - It just says it in the reading!!

Paul -- 032312

genuineoriginal

How missleading can anyone be!!!

At that time no one had the New Testment to "READ", they HAD TO "STUDY" THE OLD TESTAMENT, to learn about the "future"!! - COME ON!!! - You have the New Tetament to "READ", BUT DON'T EVEN "READ IT". ----- We know that it's all over now because WE CAN READ IT!! - We don't have to "STUDY IT". - It just says it in the reading!!

Paul -- 032312

That explains why there are 38000 Christian denominations in the world today.

Letsargue

That explains why there are 38000 Christian denominations in the world today.

OOOHHHHH!! - Not sooo! - The house of Satan is divided far more, it's Satan's denominations!!!! -- I can't find any Christians that are in Christ's Church here on this carnal earth at ALL!! -- Romans 3:10-12 KJV - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”. -----. ( Is that the Truth, or no )!!

Paul – 032312

Letsargue

Then it is a good thing Jesus is able to find the Christians.

(-(-(-(-( -- Jesus Nor God EVER does things on their Own, that's what their Angels are there for!! - Jesus or the Father only Sees, Speaks, Hears, and Finds by their Angels. The Angels are the Eyes, Ears and Mouth of the Head, NOT of the BODY - OF CHRIST!! -- )-)-)-)-)!!!!!!!!!!!! -- READ THAT And Spit as Satan's Fools Always D--O--O--O!!!!!!

Paul -- 032412

Last edited:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
If you are a believer, that Christ died for your sins. You don't have to prove it. Your "sign" is your peace.

Gurucam

There are several signs that a person can look for to judge whether or not a person is a Christian.

If one is Christian, does he have to study to answer a question, or to comment on a statement that has been presented. – Answer this, -- No

Paul – 032212

A very enlightened question indeed.

The answer is No. He does not have to have studied, nor does he have to now study to get the answer.

All deliveries comes to Christians through their individual hearts or spirits directly and intuitively from the Spirit, in real time, all the time, as need arises.

Re. Mark: 13 verse: 11, KJV N.T.

Oh Letsargue,

Indeed, Light reaches your heart.​

Letsargue

A very enlightened question indeed.

The answer is No. He does not have to have studied, nor does he have to now study to get the answer.

All deliveries comes to Christians through their individual hearts or spirits directly and intuitively from the Spirit, in real time, all the time, as need arises.

Re. Mark: 13 verse: 11, KJV N.T.

Oh Letsargue,

Indeed, Light reaches your heart.​

Luke 21:14-15 KJV – “Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15- For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist”. -----

Paul – 032512

Wile E. Coyote

Letsargue said:
There are several signs that a person can look for to judge whether or not a person is a Christian.
The problem with this is that Paul instructed us to examine OURSELVES whether we be in the faith. We are nowhere commanded to look for "signs" in others.

Wile E.

Letsargue

Letsargue said:
The problem with this is that Paul instructed us to examine OURSELVES whether we be in the faith. We are nowhere commanded to look for "signs" in others.

Wile E.

Yes!! And Peter said this!!!! -- Which is also the Word of God / The TRUTH!!
1 Peter 4:17 KJV - For the time –( “IS” ) / ( “IS” )- come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first “”begin”” at us, ( WHAT SHALL THE “”END”” BE OF THEM ) that obey not the Gospel of God?

What’s the matter with you!!!! – All one needs to do is READ THE BOOK, and you wouldn’t need to ask such needless questions ---- SORRY!!

Paul – 032912

Wile E. Coyote

Yes!! And Peter said this!!!! -- Which is also the Word of God / The TRUTH!!
1 Peter 4:17 KJV - For the time –( “IS” ) / ( “IS” )- come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first “”begin”” at us, ( WHAT SHALL THE “”END”” BE OF THEM ) that obey not the Gospel of God?

What’s the matter with you!!!! – All one needs to do is READ THE BOOK, and you wouldn’t need to ask such needless questions ---- SORRY!!

Paul – 032912
I did NOT ask a question. I made an assertion from the holy writ. Paul commanded us to examine OURSELVES whether we be in the faith. He said also that if we would judge OURSELVES we would not be judged. You seemed to miss Peter's point that judgment begins with US. But if we judge OURSELVES as Paul said we won't be judged.

God Bless