A simply question for Cruciform and similar others.

Bradley D

In the above revelations from the KJV N.T. it is confirmed very clearly and literally that, those who become Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is the Lord of all).

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

Cruciform, I must ask you:

Are you sill burying your dead family, relatives and friends in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body?

Did you not tell them that if they became Christians, they will differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ ( except the He is Lord of all) therefore, when they die they would rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven?

Are all your dead family, relatives and friends buried (spirit and all) inside the earth, with their dead physical body? Inside the earth is hell. Did you do this very sad and most unfortunate things to your family, relatives and friends?

Did you not show or tell them the way to rise to heaven in three days after their death, like the Lord Jesus? Did you deny them this choice and opportunity? What about you immediate family? When they die, are they going to be buried in the earth to wait indefinitely? Some people spent 60 to 80 years on earth but are already 2000 odd years in (inside the depths of) earth which is hell. Why do you do this thing? Why did you do this thing so boldly and brazenly? Is this not a Satanic practice?

You do not believe or know that you and Peter & Co. will have to answer very bitterly for denying, blaspheming, undermining and relegating this alternative path through which people can rise to heaven in three days after their death. This is the Christan, 'not seen' and Spirit way. Were you not aware of this truth which is clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.?

You ignore the Lord Jesus who instructed: "look not to things that are 'seen' for such things are temporal. Instead look to things that are 'not seen' for such things are eternal.

Will you continue to deny your immediate family, relatives and friends this knowledge and opportunity? Can you actually afford to deny this knowledge? Denying this knowledge is a one way ticket to hell. It is the one thing which will not be forgiven at any time or place.

The above knowledge and guidance relate to the Spirit side of the Lord Jesus. In this format the Lord Jesus is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. In this format the Lord Jesus is the pure son of the Holy Ghost. He has dropped his earthly part with came through Mother Mary and which made him the 'son of man'. In this Spirit-only format the Lord Jesus is entitle to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. Therefore denial and blasphemy of this format and this commission, of the Lord Jesus is not forgivable at any place or time.

Why do you deny and blaspheme the fact that: after death it is possible for people (i.e. authentic Christians) to rise in three day, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels in heaven?

Why are you bent on sending everyone to hell to wait for some undisclosed day, which after 2000 odd years have not (yet) come? Seems that one must be either foolish and/or totally conditioned and/or consumed by and devoted to, Satan, to be in this practice.

This one.

Gurucam

This one.
Christ rose in three days from the tomb. Where do you get that Christians rise also in three days?
Bradley

This is the actual passage of the Lord:

Fact is: right after the Lord Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene. At that point, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. This was the Lord in His pure Spirit, Son of God format. In this state and at that point he could not be touched by humans, not before he rose to his Father in heaven. It is clearly confirmed that he rose in a spiritual body:
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
It is clear that, at that point, the Lord materialized a temporary body which she (Mary) could not touch. However this body could be 'seen', so that the Lord could 'appear' to Mary and give her the message: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father.

Therefore at that point, the Lord's next immediate move was to ascend to His Father (for he instructed: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father). Therefore the Lord (being true to his words), ascended to heaven, then, and this was in three days (after his crucifixion). He was clad only in His pure Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Then he returned from heaven because, later on he appeared in another form unto two of 'them', as they walked, and went into the country (re. Mark: 16 verse:12 KJV N.T.). Also in that new form "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father" did not apply. He could be touched by humans. He was not in his pure Son of God format. He had re-materialized a physical form, temporarily, to be on earth and to complete his works on earth. This was a temporary physical body, for in heaven (to where the Lord finally returned) "the Lord is that Spirit". He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son Of God body.
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Mark: 16 KJV N.T.
12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
Clearly the Lord was and is capable of appearing in more than one form. Fact is after he rose to heaven (in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body), he returned and appeared in a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man body simply to appease Peter and those other, because they refused to or could not look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They continue to look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

Peter and those other were spiritually dead, they were 'the dead'. They could not discern the Lord in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. Therefore they could not discern that the Lord Jesus went to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. However the Lord wanted to convince them that he did not die after physical death on earth. Therefore the Lord attempted to demonstrate to them that he did live on and went to heaven. This is a purely spiritual event. However The Lord created an essentially theatrical or fake demonstration of this event, on physical terms because this was the only way that they (Peter and those others) could discern and appreciate that He and others do not die after physical death but they live on and can go to heaven.

The rest is history, Peter & Co. ran away with the foolish and erroneous idea and belief that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a human physical body. Fact is all they (i.e. Peter and those others) witnessed was the Lord rising to a cloud, beyond their sight. Seems that the Lord Jesus was always trying to help Peter. However Peter was just plain 'dead (spiritually dead). He was always missing the point and misleading himself. Fact is he was just plain, Satan . . . one who savor the things of man and not the things of God.

Later Peter & Co. foisted this erroneous idea and belief on the masses of people (a billion or so) (including Cruciform) who were called to Christianity. However only the spiritually dead (the dead) could or would buy this delusion and false idea and brief. In this manner Peter & Co. was the dead who buried their dead. The spiritually aware were a few among those 'called'. They were never fooled by Peter.

Last edited: